Oexo France

[Module] Advanced admin editor tinymce (toons of options 59+)

Advanced TinyMce - v1.5

Versions 1.6.11 and more only

post-745258-0-70194900-1431692471_thumb.jpg

Vidéo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bXrlQLy1AI&feature=youtu.be

With the module Advanced TinyMce, you will got more options for your wysiwyg editor with a bigest flexibility and really do what you want on your cms pages, products pages and anywhere when we can put text!

The moduleAdvanced TinyMce allows you to set individual approaches, which will be more flexible for writings description about a product or write cms pages. The Advanced TinyMce work anywhere !  Advanced TinyMce Work with the major part of natif blog modules, forum and other forms !

With Advanced TinyMce put any audio player when you want (basicaly include with the support of the html5!), generate qrcode and get syntax highlyght!

List of the options before: (19 options)

Line1: source code, bold, italic, underline, striketrough, align left, align center, align right, paragraphs, blockquote, colorpicker, bullet list, numbered list, decrease indent, increase indent, insert/edit link, remove link, insert/edit video (audio unsupported), insert/edit images.

Lists of the options after:  (56options)

Line1: preview, save, new document, heading, inline, blocks, alignments, paragraphs, font family, font-size

Line2: source code, templates (socials animated icons, buttons, alerts, tabs, dynamic menu), bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, insert/edit link, remove link, anchor, image edition/insertion, cut, copy, paste as text

Line3: bullet list, numbered list, decrease indent, increase indent, undo, redo, text color, background color, insert date/time

Line4: qrcode, maths, clear formatiing, visual aids, insert/edit video (and audio, automaticaly create the player), print, left to right, right to left, insert layer desc, layer forward desc, layer backward desc, layer absolute, show invisible chars, Nonbreaking space, blockquote, page break, insert highlithed code, icon fontawesome, smileys

Our module is only available for 1.6.11 and more !

Hightly commented code !

Demo

Compatibility: Versions 1.6.11 and more only

Actual version: 1.4b
Price: 30euros 

Buy the module here: https://oexo.fr/fr/modules-prestashop/29-tinymce-avance-prestashop.html

post-745258-0-16328800-1431692468_thumb.jpgpost-745258-0-48101700-1431692470_thumb.jpgpost-745258-0-87267000-1431692465_thumb.jpg

Changelog:

V1.5 - 06/07/2015

- Add support for 1.6.1.x

- Adapt js file

- Js files optimisations

- Rework some core files

- Extend the options of generated code

V1.4b - 21/06/2015

- Adjust audio player to work with any navigator (ie <6 too!)

- Correct iframe code

- Adjust fontawesome fonts

- Css on sourcecode formating fixed

- Add support of the latest bootstrap

v1.4 - 03/06/2015

- Fixed an issue with jquery

- Fixed an issue with text size

- Put new code compliancy regarding w3c

v1.3 - 18/05/2015

- Table princing on predefined template

- Better bootstrap support

- Text_color improvement

- Audio player improvement (now work with all browser except ie <6)

v1.2 - 15/05/2015

- Bugs correction

- Added more options

- Create support of predefined templates

- Fontawesome improvement

V1.1 - 10/05/2015

- Bugs correction

- General optimisation

V1.0 - 09/05/2015
- Initial release

Edited by Oexo France (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Update today,

Little bugs fixed, awesomefonts improvements, javascript compression :)

We'll put more options on the future updates

Hi,

New update, new video :)

Now 5 predefined templates, support of audio player natively with audio tags creation, font awesome icons improvement, qrcode creator, maths capacity, hightlyghted code, emoticons and many many more options (see the detail on first post).

Allready 7licences solded :)

Edited by Oexo France (see edit history)

Hi,

New updates and improvements:

- Fixed an issue with jquery

- Fixed an issue with text size

- Put new code compliancy regarding w3c

Now the generate code is compliancy with the w3c standars :)

Next update will coming quickly with newsletter templates, some buttons and more things.

For all the peoples how allready buy our module, the updates are free, just check your download link on your account and the precised version (actual version 1.4).

If anyone got any question do not hesitate :)

Regards

Update 1.4b 

- Adjust audio player to work with any navigator (ie <6 too!)

- Correct iframe code

- Adjust fontawesome fonts

- Css on sourcecode formating fixed

- Add support of the latest bootstrap

Hi,

Update 1.5 released:

- Add support for 1.6.1.x

- Adapt js file

- Js files optimisations

- Rework some core files

- Extend the options of generated code

This module still working? I enter to the site to buy it, and i see some errors on the header, so im not sure, if the site that have the module have error, then maybe that site and the module are not longer supported?

Hello Oexo France, thk for the quick answer, that means that the module is on support, i have a final question, i made a custom change to have the tiny editor, but i believe that is not working very well, because when i hit the keyboard "Enter", the editor insert "<br>" instant of end the paragraph with "</p>" and insert the "<p>"to begin a new paragraph, so i cant for example make change on a paragraph because all the description will get the change, i have to change the view to source code and manually insert the "<p> and </p>" on the paragraph that i need to change.

If your module fix this, i would buy it right away, will be waiting for your comments!

thk!

This Module works Great, i recommend it 100%, also the support its amazing, if you have a problem, the author of the module will contact you directly and fix the problem!

Very good job with this module!

• Like 1