Why is microdata missing in Prestashop?

I am having a hard time lately making feeds for price comparison websites. One wants it like this, the other one wants it like that and google has its own requirements. I tried several feed modules. One does install, but does not produce the desired format and data, the other one does install but produces errors when trying to make a feed and a third one does not work with my "pretty-url" since a new version was installed, and so on....

For the google shopping feed I have been correcting an old feed with all the ink cartridges to be displayed on google shopping manually (fortunately I have not so many products...). The feed it self is now ok. Now google mentioned that the microdata on my website is missing for the products "condition". The point is that is it there, but google does not see it? Why? (I checked using this: https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/ )

Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Can someone recommend a decent module that is able to export several formats and that does not produce errors?

In my opinion a feed should be some kind of automated "mirror" of the products on someones website and should not be a pain in the apple... :-)

What am I missing here?

example: 

This HP 364 ink cartridge has a rich snippet with condition "new" ("nieuw" in Dutch): http://www.inkoutlet.nl/hp-364-xl-inktcartridge-cyan-huismerk.html

But google says it is not present...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem in PS1.6.0.8.  Google Merchant Center had a notification that most my products in PrestaShop were missing microdata for "Condition" when it is clearly there.  I check the code in Google Webmaster Tools and it responded with the same error.  Here's the snippet of code Webmaster Tools highlighted as being incorrect:  

<span class="editable" itemprop="condition"> New </span> 

All other microdata elements on the product pages work perfectly.   Maybe the spaces before & after 'New' but I'm not sure how to remove them. 

Any thoughts?