Fata error : Missing template name

Kirk1337

Hello,

I have a big problem on my prestashop. I installed the paypal module to my website and when ever I make a payment, at last, after I payed and confirmed the payment. It allways finishes with a white page with this error, instead of the normal "payment accepted" page. 

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Missing template name <-- thrown in /home/jojufrksax/www/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 678

I did a little bit of research and I found that it was not linked paypal but the the order status (I think). So when I change an order to for example "processing" and then change it back to "payment accepted" the same error page appear with the same message.

With a few research on google I assumed that the problem comes from my theme but I have no idea how to solve it and where does it come from.

Well I would appreciate a little bit of help here,

Best regards.

Hmm, if you get a similar message when changing status:

Maybe check if all values are filled in back office -> orders->statuses. Then edit Payment Accepted status and see if there's a template selected here, and if it is one that exists indeed. (Maybe press the preview button to see if indeed something useful pops up)

My 2 cents,

pascal.