creation of a new order from a mobile device is not possible after enable mobile module 0.5.3

Hi, 

I am using prestashop version 1.4.9.

Recently I install and enable mobile module 0.5.3 in order to have a mobile friendly site.

After I enable mobile module, it is not possible for customers to create a new order from a mobile or a tablet device.

When you connect from a mobile device the mobile theme is displayed www.netcraft.gr/?ps_mobile_site=1

As most user do you can select View Full site and Redirect to default theme www.netcraft.gr/?ps_full_site=1

You can browse the site normally with the default theme from you device and you can add products to cart.

The problem is when you try to purchase a product.

We redirect the www/netcraft.gr/order-opc.php?ps_full_site=1 and there the problems start

When you try to fill you login information you receive the following error

Technical Error : unable to send login information 

Details Error thrown [ object,

object]

Even if you bypass this point you have to click [accept the terms and conditions in order to see the payment methods]

You click on this button but the payment methods never showed up so you cannot complete your order from a mobile 

device or a tablet

From the other hand when you try to make an order from a desktop device everything working normally.

and the only different is the extra ?ps_full_site=1  in the url on your mobile device.

The error looks is comming from order-opc.js file and might be relate with the different

orderOpcUrl in that file depending if you device is desktop or mobile.

Any suggestions how this problem  can be overcomed ?

Thanks is advance