Create price bargain environment on your shop using make an offer module, customers will have an option to offer price which suites their wallet and decision will be yours to accept/reject or make counter offer.

Let your customers enjoy bargaining with offers and discounts. Research proves that even a minor discount can be convincing and make them purchase from your store.

Make an offer/Bargain module can be use differently depending on your shop needs, for example

• Use module as Bargain Platform
  • Use it as Found a better price? tell us
  • Use it as Auctions

Features:

• Ajax base submission process takes very less time.
  • Google recaptcha ensures spammers cannot overload your server.
  • Ajax base process also ensures user cannot offer same product twice.
  • Auto fill for logged in users to speedup offer submission.
  • Validation scripts checks all emails and fields filled properly before sending request to server.
  • Email sent to shop administrator each time user makes an offer.
  • Email sent to users who made offers when offer accepted/rejected or counter offered.
  • Custom messages can be added to user emails from shop administrator.
  • Auto coupon creation upon accepting/counter offer.
  • Custom button/block title can be entered for front-end.
  • Offer expiry date option available.
  • Rejected offers can be accepted in future if shop administrator changes his mind.
  • Minimum amount option available to force user to purchase minimum amount to get discount.
  • Once offer accepted can not be rejected.
  • Also you can enable it for specific products rather than all products

More Details: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/front-office-features-prestashop-modules/19507-make-an-offer.html

post-842803-0-58475600-1430757758_thumb.jpg

post-842803-0-23118800-1430757765_thumb.jpg

post-842803-0-90951200-1430757770_thumb.jpg

post-842803-0-32115400-1430757775_thumb.jpg

post-842803-0-03276900-1430757777_thumb.jpg

post-842803-0-94388200-1430757778_thumb.jpg

Hi!

When I send an offer, I don't receive the email nor as user nor as admin. And when I accept or reject an offer neither sends the email.

Even so, great module!

PD: For those interested, I have edited this module for European rules, with €,  and I have inserted a column called "user_ip" with user IP to block IPs "troll" manually in the future. If you want, I upload this modification.

Hi Gorhaen,

Thank you for your purchase, please send us message through PrestaShop Addons support panel so we can assist you.

Regards

Hi,

According to our records customer support did replied you please check spam folder or login into PrestaShop addons account to view message.

Regards

Hi, this is a great module. Just 1 thing that I am concern is about the quantity, since the customer can't define their quantity.

For example:

RRP: $5

Offer: $4

The admin accepted the offer. But it only works for 1 unit of that product. If the customer wanna buy more than 1 unit, the second product will be used normal price. On the other hand, they cannot send an offer again to the same product.

Edited by Ben90 (see edit history)

In this module I have some modifications for this and for show more info in the Back Office. I will gather all the information of modifications and I edit this post, if you are interested.

In this module I have some modifications for this and for show more info in the Back Office. I will gather all the information of modifications and I edit this post, if you are interested.

Hi, that could be a good idea  :)

Hi, this is a great module. Just 1 thing that I am concern is about the quantity, since the customer can't define their quantity.

For example:

The admin accepted the offer. But it only works for 1 unit of that product. If the customer wanna buy more than 1 unit, the second product will be used normal price. On the other hand, they cannot send an offer again to the same product.

Hi,

Thank you for choosing our module, we will forward this functionality to developers and we hope it will be included in next version :)

On 5/24/2016 at 10:13 AM, Ben90 said:

For example:

Hi,

We have released many new features in this module which also includes the quantity base offers, do check and let us know.

Thank you