Issue while updating the status of an order

MusikMachineMan

Hello to every Prestashop Users.

PS user since years , i'm presently on a version 1.6.0.6 and i have a very weird problem

This problem has been coming since i changed my hosting (from 1&1 to OVH), but it does not necessarily mean that it happens every time (?!)

i explain, :

sometimes, when i change the status of an order (from Payment accepted to Preparation in progress for example), it takes minutes, and arrive in error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1521

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/classes/order/Order.php on line 556

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php on line 1497

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php on line 1514

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxx/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php on line 1555

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to ObjectModelCore::hydrateCollection() must be of the type array, boolean given, called in /home/xxxx/classes/PrestaShopCollection.php on line 358 and defined in /home/------/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 1486

The thing is that on the general page of orders, the status has well been updated, but on the concerned order page, no colored line with the new status, and if i want to do again the update : "This order has already this status" (see attached)

I moreover think that no email is sent during this operation, so the customer does not know his order has a new status

for more info, i also had this message one time while trying to update :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /xxx/classes/controller/AdminController.php on line 1521

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasBeenShipped() on a non-object in xxx/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php on line 261

Many, many thanks for those who could help me, cause it's becoming very boring and annoying

post-329780-0-31698700-1430387082_thumb.jpg

Hi mmm,

As you mentioned it happened after you changed host, AND 'it takes minutes' and "it doesn't necessarily mean it happens every time"

it sounds like the problem is a timeout error on your server.

Maybe check with your host if they can check some log files or so, to see if timeouts (probably on database communication) occur.

My 2 cents,

pascal.