No Mapping Tool After Import Succesfully

Hi

Thanks Bellini 13 and Shacker for your reply !! I fix the Issue ,I check everything I use excel and save the files

CSV comma delimited but when I tried to import show just one row, well I check everything again and again

later I found my (new one) laptop configuration on panel control On List Separator section set with (,) Delimited I just change to (;)

and work perfect. Why? I don't know for sure.

Thanks Again !!

Jimmy 1963

Hi

I have another problem we have over 12K products to import via CSV I set everything Right ,split the files in sections 100 products but when I tried to import I have a 500 error .

I check my server and I set my PHP : allow_url_fopen           on

max_execution_time   300

memory_limit               256

upload_max_file            512

post_max_size              16

But the problem is the same even if split the file to 50 products, I feel very desperate with this problem!!

I have over four days and nothing work.

I will Appreciate any help !

Jimmy1963

importing images takes a very long time, and you are only allowing 5 minutes for this to execute. 

max_execution_time   300

options

1) increase that value to something higher (300 = 5 minutes),

2) reduce the number of records in each CSV file to 20

3) do not allow thumbnail generation during image import, do it after all products have been added.  this is a column you can add to the csv file