Password for Addon Themes from Monster.com

llmills

I have just purchased a theme from the Addons store - it is by Monster.com.  However, there is a zipped file and I can't find the password.  The instructions say that it is the "Transaction ID Number" of my purchase, but on the invoice I have tried all three numbers - none of them say Transaction ID, but none of them let me in.

Has anyone bought a monster template through the addons store and remember where they found there password to the files?

I have contacted both Monster and Prestashop Addons... still waiting for a response.

Hi Lindy,

Any chance you received the code between your post and now? Have you tried Template Monster's support live chat? 

Hi,

how addons can validate a template archive if they can't open it or install it ????

very strange.

We, at PrestaShop Addons, have full access to all ZIP files and all the necessary checks are done.

Hi Lindy,

Any chance you received the code between your post and now? Have you tried Template Monster's support live chat? 

We, at PrestaShop Addons, have full access to all ZIP files and all the necessary checks are done.

is that why i think it's very strange if this customer can use directly the zip file.