How to disable title changes caused by layered navigation module

I would like to know how could be possible to disable any changes in page title when filters are enabled. By default the category page title displayed is the one that I entered in back office, but when filter is selected it suddenly changes to %meta-title% > %selected filter% format

Edited by Vitazzz (see edit history)

If you use filters, the pages are behind a secure pseudo URL, which SERPS will not index. You don't need to diasable nothing here in this case, cause filtered sites will not index as for to avoid double content.

This is correct behaviour and you should do not take any action on this.

If you use filters, the pages are behind a secure pseudo URL, which SERPS will not index. You don't need to diasable nothing here in this case, cause filtered sites will not index as for to avoid double content.

This is correct behaviour and you should do not take any action on this.

I guess you understood the idea wrong. This is an example of what I want: https://www.thelaptopdude.com/12-ultrabooks

When you for instance change the "price" slider, the category title "ULTRABOOKS" (the one that is below the banner) has no changes. In my shop, this title instead of displaying just category name starts to display "meta_title" value and filter values (can be seen on a screenshot)f9ftEd.jpgnshot

Sorry, I didn't catch your problem. You are using filter options `The screen attached is showing a category and not a filtered option.

486rOl.jpg

erYouX.jpg

First screenshot is a normal behaviour that happens when user enters directory page. The <H1> title changes as can be seen on a second screenshot. I need it to stay same like on first.

• 2 months later...

Hi Vitazzz,

You can disable the changes by editing /modules/blocklayered/blocklayered.php in line 3107.

Where you find this code:

if (is_array($filter_block['title_values']))
			foreach ($filter_block['title_values'] as $key => $val)
			{
				$title .= ' > '.$key.' '.implode('/', $val);
				$keywords .= $key.' '.implode('/', $val).', ';
			}

You must delete the second part, so the result is like this:

if (is_array($filter_block['title_values']))
			foreach ($filter_block['title_values'] as $key => $val)
			{}