Addons customers emails & screenshot size

Mediacom87

Hi,

i add new information about this maket place.

Now you can't know any customers email ... before you can see optin customer email;  but now is dead ... without any informations.

I discover a new thing today when i want upgrade screenshot :

qMuXErU.jpg

It's a joke ?

why i need to create screenshot with this size, Prestashop is so bad that it can resize a picture like with mine, addons migrate to Opencart ou Magento ???

Hi Mediacom87,

- Marketplaces around the world don't allow contributors selling through the platform to share their email or to get the customers' emails. It's the first lesson in Marketplace 101. You're not fighting the right battle, as you are blaming the player when you should blame the game. When you grow big and have a marketplace of your own, you'll learn to apply the same rule, trust me.

- Addons resizes automatically your images but when contributors upload screenshots with a size of 150x150 it gets a bit hard to work with it. Which is why your contributor middle office on Addons has been asking you for 1000x1000 screenshots since December 2013.

4b5KK9iqsA-2000x2000.png

That was not fair.

why i need to create screenshot with this size, Prestashop is so bad that it can resize a picture like with mine, addons migrate to Opencart ou Magento ???

I will never understand why you try everyday to hurt the people behind the (free) software you make a living with. This is careless. If you want the software or the Addons platform to improve, don't try to punch the employee. This is not Chicago, 1930, gangsters wannabes are not welcome here. Ask nicely and you will get much better results.

Thank you for your understanding, the topic is now closed.

• Like 2