HUGE COMPLAINING! And a little warning.

Studio1one

So what do I ment with that, I´m right now really pissed and frustrated about things that happen around themes, modules, prestashop etc.

First of all I feel it very strange that Prestashop team don´t have some kind of approval steps for the guys who develope modules and Themes.

In my case I bought a theme (template) from the guys from LEO THEME, for ONE YEAR ago and have been fighting back and fourth with this guys to fix issues that comes with their templates, they say its multi language etc but NON of their templates are multilanguage.

And the code is fucked up because URL and Titles gets duplicated and google rank sites like that down.

I even try to talk to them through skype but they blocked me after a while.

Is this how you Prestashop Team want your partners to act to the customers?

And now I don´t get refund from this guys or anything, so with this message I also want to warn you guys out there for the company LEO THEME as a scam company.

So I hope that someone with a high rank on Prestashop will contact me and have a great discussion about this matter so that it will not happen to other people out there so that Prestashop still can be seen as one of the best plattforms on the market.

Thanks for the word
//Patrik

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest with you, and I trully understand your frustration. Professional and capable developper/designer exists but they tend to leave the solution in nowedays.

The process of qualification is now: ensure that by no mean the final developper can be in contact with the end customer (this can cause addons to earn less money), and I no way a quality validation. That is a pity but that is a fact, and each time we complain, the response is: "If they sale that is sufficient for us".

• Like 1

Hi Studio1,

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry to read that you had a bad experience with a theme you purchased. Did you by any chance purchase it on the official Addons marketplace? If so, then the only channel through which you can communicate with the developer who contributed the theme is Addons. This way, we can intervene when something goes wrong between the seller and the customer.

Doekia's message is displaced and wrong:

[PrestaShop] ensure that by no mean the final developper can be in contact with the end customer (this can cause addons to earn less money)

If you can provide me with your order number for this theme from LEO THEME, I'll be able to sort you out and solve this hairy situation for you :)

Be sure that we do check and validate (or refuse) every theme or module contributed to the official Addons marketplace (400 to 500 modules and themes checked each week). If we misvalidated one, please indicate which one and help us improve.

Have a great day!

• Like 1