[SOLVED] googlecheckout quantity error

richard330

Hi I am having an issue with googlecheckout and the quantity it is trying to process

when I place an order in my cart all looks fine, when I choose paypal everything is ok, but when I go to googlecheckout the quantity is wrong.

From what I can work out, googlecheckout is using the quantity of how many attributes a product has..for eg. I sell a drill bit that is available in 12 different sizes, I chose one in the cart, but when you get to google checkout you have a quantity of 12 to pay for

HELP!!!

Richard

SORRY I SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN third party modules!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I think I fixed the trouble in gcheckout.php I changed

$googleCart->AddItem(new GoogleItem(utf8_decode($product['name'].($product['attributes']?' - '.$product['attributes']:'')), utf8_decode($product['description_short']), intval($product['quantity']), number_format(Tools::convertPrice($product['price_wt'], $currency), 2, '.', '')));

to

$googleCart->AddItem(new GoogleItem(utf8_decode($product['name'].($product['attributes']?' - '.$product['attributes']:'')), utf8_decode($product['description_short']), intval($product['cart_quantity']), number_format(Tools::convertPrice($product['price_wt'], $currency), 2, '.', '')));

When I went to classes I found the 'cart_quantity' instead of quantity this seems to fix the issue I was having so if any of the moderators will look at it and let me know for sure it would be appreciated

this was in the getproduct function

Rylersbud
www.mechanictoolsonline.com/indexphp going live soon

• 2 weeks later...
Ok I think I fixed the trouble in gcheckout.php I changed

$googleCart->AddItem(new GoogleItem(utf8_decode($product['name'].($product['attributes']?' - '.$product['attributes']:'')), utf8_decode($product['description_short']), intval($product['quantity']), number_format(Tools::convertPrice($product['price_wt'], $currency), 2, '.', '')));

to

$googleCart->AddItem(new GoogleItem(utf8_decode($product['name'].($product['attributes']?' - '.$product['attributes']:'')), utf8_decode($product['description_short']), intval($product['cart_quantity']), number_format(Tools::convertPrice($product['price_wt'], $currency), 2, '.', '')));

When I went to classes I found the 'cart_quantity' instead of quantity this seems to fix the issue I was having so if any of the moderators will look at it and let me know for sure it would be appreciated

this was in the getproduct function

Rylersbud
www.mechanictoolsonline.com/indexphp going live soon

I can verify that this solution works. I was having the same issue. Actually, with only "quantity" in the code, I'm really surprised that more folks have not had this issue. Can we get this included in the next update?

Thanks for the solution!

• 2 weeks later...