vekia

Pretty Clean URLs - remove id from all links in PrestaShop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5

I'm proud to announce that this is the first available module for new PrestaShop 1.7.x that works with new product pages even with combination switching process. It changes the price, images and other product details. This is the only available module now that offers such complex solution :-) you can check demo here

Important notice about prestashop 1.7.4.0

PrestaShop from v1.7.4.0 changed the way of how attributes selection work. Module is ready to these changes from v2.6.0. So, if you are on PrestaShop 1.7.4.0+ and if you use some older versions of the module - update it to at least v2.6.0 (module requires reinstallation).

Module works with duplicated slugs! To display product and category pages module analyses the structure of url and displays proper product pages or category pages. Don't believe? check these products (these products have the same name)

http://demos.mypresta.eu/pretty-clean-urls/evening-dresses/beautiful-dress.html
http://demos.mypresta.eu/pretty-clean-urls/summer-dresses/beautiful-dress.html

or categories with the same name:

http://demos.mypresta.eu/pretty-clean-urls/men/blouses/

http://demos.mypresta.eu/pretty-clean-urls/women/tops/blouses/

Clean urls - remove ID from links

This PrestaShop module is a great and valuable SEO optimization tool.

With this module you can remove ID numbers from your shop links.

You can decide from what types of links ID will disappear

you can disable this ID number from pages like:

- products pages

- categories pages

- cms pages

- supplier pages

- manufacturers pages

pretty-urls-pro-big-cover.png

☺ Important facts about the module 

1. It has automatic redirection of old urls
    - you dont have to worry about 404 errors because it will automatically redirect old urls (url with ID numer) to new urls (urls without ID numbers)
  2. It has feature to support the same slugs for products (products with the same name).
    - Module analyse structure of url to display proper product page.
  3. It has feature to support the same slugs for categories (categories with the same name).
    - Module analyse structure of url to display proper category page
  4. It fully supports new prestashop 1.7!
    - also attribute change on product pages,
    - also product customization like text / files 
    (These two things are a common problems in modules to build clean urls. Module from my offer works well with all PS 1.7 features!)
  5. It fully supports other modules
    - like advanced search, prestablog, simple blog, smart blog etc.

more informations about module you can find on official module page:

Clean urls - remove ID from links

• Like 2

I purchased a module from mypresta 2 weeks ago, it did not work so I advised the company through their tkt system. Received one response (a suggestion which didn't work). Since then nothing. Putting it down to a loss at this point. Will not buy from mypresta again.

Hello vekia, I purchased this module from mypresta but it don't work.

Are you giving any support?

hello

yes im giving support

i had a little car accident recent times and im back to work now

if anyone have got some troubles and need QUICK support please sent an email to support@mypresta.eu

i'm currently reading emails and replying for them

• Like 1

new version of the pretty clean urls module for prestashop is ready to download!

added several improvements related to rewritting methods and added quick support tool (chat, leave message, documentation library)

ap73x0p-universal-help.png

• Like 2

You are not replying to my E-Mails. This is inacceptable!!!!

Please review request (3331) - I have even sent you a message via Facebook

i replied that i don't offer customization of third party modules, and your case it is a case of third party addon

Sorry, but you have replied something way not in the context:

Quote:
"Milos Myszczuk
 (MyPresta)

Jun 25, 12:35 

hello
it's enough to:
- upload module to your online store
- go to "upgrade check" section on module configuration page
- reconfigure your gift card 

it is not necessary to REINSTALL module (and to uninstall actual version)"

This had nothing to do with the blog module and pretty URL as you see. But yeah, at least I get your answer here. Thanks

Hi, 

the module works fine with prestashop 1.6.1.0.  :)

But the module does not Inque the duplicated URL. You can integrate in the update (1.7.5 or 1.8 ;) ), the scanner duplicated URL to manually correct the duplicate URL entry.

And the possibility to adress the CMS with /info/ or with nothing: Example www.web/info/delivery <_< , you can choose without / info / = www.web/delivery  :)
Edited by ritopina (see edit history)

Hi,

to remove / info /, in the CMS adress, go to the URL & SEO page and remove info in: path to the CMS category

Vekia check my support ticket please, i bought the product and it's not working.

The problem is the ID on SEO URL.

I tried to remove but i received that error:

Keyword "{id}" required for route "manufacturer_rule" (rule: "manufacturer/{rewrite}/")

Thanks

Edited by kosanostra (see edit history)

Vekia check my support ticket please, i bought the product and it's not working.

The problem is the ID on SEO URL.

I tried to remove but i received that error:

Keyword "{id}" required for route "manufacturer_rule" (rule: "manufacturer/{rewrite}/")

Thanks

hello

have you received my replies?

check override please

Hi Vekia,

I purchases this module and so far it seems good.

However, for my referrals to the site from affiliats  ?r=referrerCode is used so that their sales can be tracked and once I added your module many pages started loading as loops. I suspect it is because your module uses 'r' as a URL variable for redirection. Is this the case, and if so, should I just do a search and replace in your module to change the 'r' to dome thing like 'rdir'?

Thanks 

Bad support.

This module is not working with last version of PS.

When the owner install the module we create a lot of bugs.

I don't recommend!!

• Like 1

Hi,

I have bought the module and installed it. Checked so all overrides are correct. Can't take away any ID's so we still got the ID's in the URL's.

URL: http://test.baresso.info.

Prestashop: 1.6.1.1

Best regards,

Peter Sundmark

• Like 1

Hello,

it is not working with ssl protocol to categories and suppliers bad requests to the categories and 404 not found pages in the suppliers!

• Like 1

new version is ready!

- added fixes related to ssl connections, now friendly urls without id works well in shops secured with ssl certificate

for support please write to support [at] mypresta [dot] eu

i dont provide support on board,

please contact with tech directly via email i provided above

This module does not work with smartblog.
If the active blog is not working.

It works in the categories e.t.c but when i try to go back to the first page I have white page and these messages

Notice: Undefined index: fc in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 366

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:366) in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 790

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:366) in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 791

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:366) in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 793

the first page url is without language! For example says mysite/ not mysite/en/ If I write it with my hand only the lang works

prestahop 1.6.1.1

It works!

i changed in the seo and url in the backoffice the "route to category" and I did this change {parent_categories:/}{rewrite}/

Thanks! It works in the blog too so far!!

Guys It is not working ! I have the same errors in the categories

Notice: Undefined index: fc in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 366

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:366) in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 1000

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/override/classes/Dispatcher.php:366) in /home/mysite/public_html/mysite/classes/controller/FrontController.php on line 1001

Edited by system_error86 (see edit history)

Hello, i have a problem with breadcrumb on this page it is not the godd category http://bm.atelier47.fr/aide-culinaire/pruneaux-d-agen-a-l-armagnac-15 it is perhaps a problem with PURL because when i set override off in admin there is no problem i try also to update PURL to the last version, no effect, an idea ?

Thanks for quick reply.

hello

what it should display instead of 

zCP0Ruu.png

breadcrumb display default product category, doesn't it?

Thanks it should display instead of Pruneaux à l’alcool « série vintage » the good category "Aide culinaire" and also the picture is not the good picture

okay i see

PRUNEAUX D'AGEN À L'ARMAGNAC 15°

this shop has two products with the same name and the same rewrite link)

please open one product edit page and open SEO tab:

9WVWAgp.png

there is "friendly url" field.

your two products has got the same friendly url field.

so, it will be enough to change one entry a little, for example from "pruneaux-d-agen-a-l-armagnac-15" to: "pruneaux-d-agen-a-l-armagnac--15"

new version released!

- added fixes to language changes for categories and subcategories

-------------------

for support contact with support@mypresta.eu

this is the only one way to get support related to this module, i dont provide support via forums.

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

This new version it's the best one with difference. I recommend it.

It's compatible with all modules and there aren't problems with languages or redirections.

Highly recommend it!

new version of the module is ready to use!

- added major fixes related to urls generation process for:

enabled option to generate pretty urls for selected types of pages

disabled option to generate pretty urls for selected types of pages

I have noticed that if a product starts with a number form is not working.

Hi, I am writing again....I bought your module for Pretty URLs from mypresta.eu and probably removed IDs from product images links, so no I have whole e-shop without images.

My image links now looks:

http://www.autosolcz.cz/3-home_default/metal-polish-liquid-250ml.jpg

Right URL is: http://www.autosolcz.cz/img/p/3/3-home_default.jpg

I try upgrade to latest version of your module 1.8.1, I have PS 1.6.1.3. I tried regenerate images and delete .httaccess but it still the same. Could you help immediatelly??

I am sorry....mistake was not related with your module. I found reason. There was changed another main .httaccess of whole hosting. I just regenerate it and Prestashop was working well again.

I'm cleaning my domain and I'm installing all in a fresh prestashop (1.6.1.4), and after I will overwrite the old installation with the newest one.

I had it correctly installed in my last domain but when I install the module many things of the home don't work and it says: Error 1. 1.Not found. If I disable the friendly urls it works, but if not, it doesn't. What's the problem? :S

Edited by ChessRecipes (see edit history)

new version of purls is ready to use

- added improvements related to PHP NOTICES, they will not appear anymore in php log

I'm cleaning my domain and I'm installing all in a fresh prestashop (1.6.1.4), and after I will overwrite the old installation with the newest one.

I had it correctly installed in my last domain but when I install the module many things of the home don't work and it says: Error 1. 1.Not found. If I disable the friendly urls it works, but if not, it doesn't. What's the problem? :S

hello

can i inspect it as before? :-)

Pretty clean urls module updated! Added fixes related to url rewriting for products and categories. Before, on some host environments, if product or category name contained some range of numbers like:

- 2005-2010-toyota

- 2012-2016-audi

- 90-95-suzuki

Module spawned "page not found" instead of product / category page. Now problem is definitely solved. Details in the changelog

• Like 1

new version of the module (1.8.5) contains fixes related to urls rewritting to:

- manufacturers pages

- suppliers pages

before, if manufacturer or supplier name contained special characters (non alphanumeric) - prestashop spawned 404 error.

the issue is solved now and prestashop displays these pages properly

some time ago i released new version of module, it contains major improvement related to categories rewritting. now you can define categories with the same names, this means that module works with duplicated slugs

- it's the first one module that works with duplicated slugs!

- you can have now the same category names in various levels in your categories tree

for example:

- /man/t-shirts/

- /woman/t-shirts/

- /child/t-shirts/

module will analyse structure of the url and then - display proper category. Before it was impossible and all other addons works in that bad way at the moment :)

• Like 1

new version of module is ready to download

list of changes you can find below:

- added improvements to module code

- module is coded with psr-2 standards now

- added fixes related to product pages links with number in name

- added fixes to appearance of PHP warning that appeared on product pages

• Like 1

new version of clean urls without ID is ready!

recently released update contains several improvements - especially related to module workflow and coexistence with other modules in PrestaShop environment.

After this update plugin works properly with:

- smartblog

- leoblog

clean urls module updated

- added fixes to appearance of notificaitons about "undentified" id_manufacturer / id_supplier

• Like 1

several days ago i released two new versions of the module, here you can find entries from changelog:

- rewrited code of dispatcher core to support psr-2 standards

- manufacturers and suppliers were not working stable so i have to improve these pages to avoid potential problems / issues

• Like 1

new version of module is available!

it has large improvements related to module workflow in PrestaShop 1.7.x

this is the first complex solution for new prestashop version that removes ID also from product pages! Moreover attributes switcher on product page works properly even if the id is removed :-) This update makes this addon first plugin that fully supports prestashop :)

• Like 1

Does plugin support and all parent categories url in product page like http://demos.mypresta.eu/prestashop17/women/dresses/evening-dresses/printed-dress.html ? Now this url redirects to http://demos.mypresta.eu/prestashop17/evening-dresses/printed-dress.html but i'd like to keep all categories in url

it depends on configuration

currently module "schema of urls" for categories is:

{category:/}{rewrite}.html

if i will switch it to:

{categories:/}{rewrite}.html

it will generate url with all categories, i did it and you can check it - now the page behaves like you expect

example: http://demos.mypresta.eu/prestashop17/women/dresses/summer-dresses/printed-chiffon-dress.html

This module doesn't work on presta 1.7 correct when you can use customize and attribute. When you choose attribute, fill out customize, save after that your attribute back to default and customer have to choose correct attribute again, when you module switch off working perfect. Useless module when you need use customize and attribute because customer have to choose twice correct attribute

Edited by cgservice (see edit history)

This module doesn't work on presta 1.7 correct when you can use customize and attribute. When you choose attribute, fill out customize, save after that your attribute back to default and customer have to choose correct attribute again, when you module switch off working perfect. Useless module when you need use customize and attribute because customer have to choose twice correct attribute

hello,

do you use recent version that has support of product customization too ?

hello

can you please write your post again? i see only "hello" here

new version of module is ready!

- from version 2.5.1 this module creates an automatic redirection of old urls (urls with ID) to new urls (urls without ID)

Hi

I bought your module a few days ago. Since I installed the module my prestashop started to do strange things, when i disabled the module everything works fine.

I send two mails to support, but still haven't any answer.

I was in a product list from my web, and if I want to watch one of the products my prestashop don't send me to this product, it send me to another product list of other category, and I can't enter to the product I want to buy, then my clients can't buy to me.

Other problems I noticed was that if I deleted a category, my prestashop deleted the category I want and other categories that has different ids and different parents than the category I want to deleted.

Your module delete the Id from urls, but makes a lot of things that don't expect to do

I hope you answer me and make everything works fine

Edited by leonbazar (see edit history)

i dont unerstand / where eror 404 ? where pretty seo on your demo ?

i added big id infront of url and what i see there?

if i insert in product url small id like 2-blouse.html i redirected to another product page !

Pretty Clean URLS - used redirect only ?

not change route of url category or product ?

PS1.JPG

PS2.JPG

hi

And how do you change url e.g. category_name?page=2 to name_category_name/2 etc. How do you change to a friendly url in pagination? PrestaShop 1.7.3

Edited by Netteria.NET (see edit history)

On 3/12/2018 at 4:06 PM, Netteria.NET said:

hi

And how do you change url e.g. category_name?page=2 to name_category_name/2 etc. How do you change to a friendly url in pagination? PrestaShop 1.7.3

Module removes the ID of products / categories / cms pages etc - pagination's page indicator can't be changed with this module,

I have a problem with comp. Im using PS 1.7.2.4 Theme Pf Havina - that theme use Pagebuilder and i cant enable this plugin. It  colide with Pagebuilder. 
Any help hint?

When i disable pagebuilder i can enable pcurl, but that not is option beacuse the web is not working :(  then.

Best regards,

Josip

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hello,

I am interested in your module but before to buy it I want to be sure that it is the right module for me.

I am using the latest version of prestashop and I would like to remove only the id-attribut-product from my URL but keep the id-product. ie I want to have www.mydomain.com/7-myproduct.html instead of www.mydomain.com/7-24-myproduct.html

Is your module can do that ?
What would be the form of the canonical URL if I remove the id-attribut-product ? Right now on my shop I have the product with this kind of url www.mydomain.com/7-24-myproduct.html but if I check the code source my canonical is www.mydomain.com/7-myproduct.html but unfortunately this canonical is 301 redirect to www.mydomain.com/7-24-myproduct.html and I do not want this behavior.

Thanks in advance for your reply

V.

7 hours ago, ve34 said:

Hello,

I am interested in your module but before to buy it I want to be sure that it is the right module for me.

I am using the latest version of prestashop and I would like to remove only the id-attribut-product from my URL but keep the id-product. ie I want to have www.mydomain.com/7-myproduct.html instead of www.mydomain.com/7-24-myproduct.html

Is your module can do that ?
What would be the form of the canonical URL if I remove the id-attribut-product ? Right now on my shop I have the product with this kind of url www.mydomain.com/7-24-myproduct.html but if I check the code source my canonical is www.mydomain.com/7-myproduct.html but unfortunately this canonical is 301 redirect to www.mydomain.com/7-24-myproduct.html and I do not want this behavior.

Thanks in advance for your reply

V.

By default on PS the products urls are like this example : www.example.com/category/1-product-name.html

Just make sure if the configuration of the product's permalink on your BO (Preferences > Trafic&SEO) wasn't changed or something like that...

On 07/05/2018 at 1:45 PM, Josip said:

I have a problem with comp. Im using PS 1.7.2.4 Theme Pf Havina - that theme use Pagebuilder and i cant enable this plugin. It  colide with Pagebuilder. 
Any help hint?

When i disable pagebuilder i can enable pcurl, but that not is option beacuse the web is not working :(  then.

Best regards,

Josip

Screenshot_1.jpg

You have already have the class CmsController in your "override/controllers/front" folder.

You have to rename it, before installing module overriding the same controller class method ( In your case "init"), OR just comment out this method if it's the only method that is overrided by the module.

And after installing the module make sure to uncomment the method, after that look to the module files you just installed find "/override/controllers/front/CmsController.php" and copy/paste the code inside the "Init()" function here "override/controllers/front/CmsController.php"

(Be carefull do not remove anything from the function you have just to append)

Hello,

I have bought this product few hours ago and It doesnt work as it is described.

The function " attribute change on product pages" it doesn't work. It keeps coming back to the original atribute.

I have wrote you a message on your website where I have bought the item mypresta.eu.

I need a fast answer as I am now in the process of updating my website with a SEO company and any delay it cost me a lot of money.

I have bought the product from you and not from someone else as I ahve watched some of your reviews and I believe you know what you're doing. I hope I was not wrong.

If is not possible please refound the amount.

Thanks

maiaone.de

Hello, I have many issues after install your module Pretty Clean URLs, the errors are: Array to string conversión.

I wait for your reply ASAP, or please get my money back.

Waiting about 5 days for any answer.

Hi, I'm trying to install the latest version of Prestashop Pretty / Clean URLs PRO 2.6.4When I try to load the form I get this error:Oops! An Error OccurredThe server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Prestashop version 1.7.4.2

Edited by antoniobaby78 (see edit history)

On 8/13/2018 at 11:41 PM, yotow said:

¡this moudle and autor are scam! never any help

Whoa! Slow down, Satan. Have you even tried to contact support?

5 hours ago, antoniobaby78 said:

Hi, I'm trying to install the latest version of Prestashop Pretty / Clean URLs PRO 2.6.4When I try to load the form I get this error:Oops! An Error OccurredThe server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Prestashop version 1.7.4.2

The module might not be compatible with the latest of prestashop, yet. Most modules lag behind about 2-3 months, from our experience. even w/ 1.6 versions. I believe @vekia might be able to tell us more.

13 ore fa, PrestaRalph ha detto:

Il modulo potrebbe non essere compatibile con l'ultimo di PrestaShop, ancora. La maggior parte dei moduli rimane indietro di circa 2-3 mesi, una causa della nostra esperienza. anche le versioni di 1.6. Credo che @ Vekia potrebbe essere in grado di dirci di più.

Sul sito Web del produttore è scritto che il modulo è compatibile con le versioni di prestashop 1.7.4 +
Leggi qui

Edited by antoniobaby78 (see edit history)

23 hours ago, PrestaRalph said:

The module might not be compatible with the latest of prestashop, yet. Most modules lag behind about 2-3 months, from our experience. even w/ 1.6 versions. I believe @vekia might be able to tell us more.

module is ready to work with prestashop in 1.7.4.x branch.
If it is required I release an update of the plugin to support new releases of prestashop always BEFORE new prestashop will be oficially released.

here you can see entries from changelog:

- added improvements to support of attributes in prestashop 1.7.4+

- added improvements to categories and product pages in prestashop 1.7.4+

On 8/13/2018 at 10:36 PM, SMALLJIM said:

Hello, I have many issues after install your module Pretty Clean URLs, the errors are: Array to string conversión.

I wait for your reply ASAP, or please get my money back.

Waiting about 5 days for any answer.

support[at]mypresta[dot]eu
i do not follow prestashop forums as often as I did it previously

On 8/13/2018 at 10:41 PM, yotow said:

¡this moudle and autor are scam! never any help

because?

13 minutes ago, vekia said:

support[at]mypresta[dot]eu
i do not follow prestashop forums as often as I did it previously

Thank you for your software and expertise over the years. Not sure if it is appropriate to ask here, but do you sell Woocommerce modules as well?

On 8/26/2018 at 11:32 PM, PrestaRalph said:

Thank you for your software and expertise over the years. Not sure if it is appropriate to ask here, but do you sell Woocommerce modules as well?

unfortunately i do not work with woocommerce currently :)

PrestaShop from v1.7.4.0 changed the way of how attributes selection work. Module is ready to these changes from  v2.6.0 of the addon. It was released before prestashop oficially released v1.7.4.0.

So, if you are on PrestaShop 1.7.4.0+ and if you use some older versions of the module - update it to at least v2.6.0
(module requires reinstallation).

On 8/31/2018 at 5:54 AM, vekia said:

PrestaShop from v1.7.4.0 changed the way of how attributes selection work. Module is ready to these changes from  v2.6.0 of the addon. It was released before prestashop oficially released v1.7.4.0.

So, if you are on PrestaShop 1.7.4.0+ and if you use some older versions of the module - update it to at least v2.6.0
(module requires reinstallation).

Purchased this at Prestashops' addon store and the latest version available is V2.1.2. Have broken products with no combinations working and no support. Where can I get the update? You also cannot receive private messages, so that does not help.

Same here

Lots of advertising here, but suport is shit.

11 minutes ago, Miss-Yvonne said:

Same here

Lots of advertising here, but suport is shit.

Yes, Vekia's support is non-existing. I bought maybe 3 or 5 modules from him, 3 are not working as expected, his communication is absolute ZERO and help is not something which you can expect from him.

If you can, do not buy anything from him. If the module works fine, well, you hit bingo. If not, you are screwed.

Hi all,

I was using this module correctly with 1.6.1.23 but have since upgraded to 1.7.5 and when I enable the module all my products turn to 404 errors, any idea?

Thanks

When will this module work? You don't answer letters.

I Vekia, 
I bought and installed the module on prestashop 1.7.2.2 but it doesn't work. I wrote on your support (support[at]mypresta[dot]eu) but I haven't received a reply. Can you help me?

Thanks

On 5/13/2019 at 1:46 PM, kaferklaus said:

I Vekia, 
I bought and installed the module on prestashop 1.7.2.2 but it doesn't work. I wrote on your support (support[at]mypresta[dot]eu) but I haven't received a reply. Can you help me?

Thanks

Don't expect any answer from him. I bought maybe 5 modules, 3 are not working as they should and he ignores me. It was like one answer in two weeks and later completely nothing. I don't understand how he can be one of the top rated developer here... Just accept that you have trashed your money.