White page at BO CMS

Hi, I have installed and been working on v1.6. I have the default theme but have added a few extra modules. I have previously changed all the CMS page information in the BO and this all went through to front office fine. I have just gone to CMS today and I get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Plugin tag "includeCOCN" already registered <-- thrown in /home/******/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 449

The CMS pages still appear fine at front office, so it is only  a white screen on the back office.

I have tried searching the forum and google for a fix but cannot find anything.

The rest of the BO and front seems to be working fine.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply.

I am not getting any results when I search for includeCOCN in File Manager. Any tips on where I may find it? I am not very code savvy.

Could it be related to an add on I have installed?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am getting the same error as Vickym. I am getting the following error when I try and open the CMS page:

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Plugin tag "includeCOCN" already registered <-- thrown in /core/www/core_1.6.0.14/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 449

Did you manage to solve the problem?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Nemo1,

I know I am going to sound silly, but I don't have a lot of experience with PrestaShop. What do you mean by "$tag before the error line" ? Should I open smarty_internal_templatebase.php and put in $tag at line 448 ?

Thanks,

Chris