Your opinion on my site

Aletren

hello, I have problems with my site and I not locate him / flaws , I find not normal that my site is for 6 months and is less than 10 visits a day, I am no expert in SEO, I need your opinion on SEO, all your opinions are welcome .
I feel it lacks important things for a good SEO but I know what it is

thank you in advance for your ideas

my website 

http://www.beauteboutique.fr/

• 1 month later...

Do you have a google webmaster account and have you submitted your sitemaps?

yes I have a google webmaster account and I submitted the sitemap but still no result

yes I have a google webmaster account and I submitted the sitemap but still no result

And have you checked Webmaster is not reporting errors on the sitemap?

You have a blog which is good - have you submitted that to blog feed sites?

Link your site to stumbleupon , reddit etc

You have facebook and twitter which is good and you are using them, so perhaps Run a facebook Add promotion or run a facebook competition (free mascara to one lucky winner).

Same on twitter, free blusher to one winner, re-tweet this to win, kind of thing

I find the site a little slow when first visiting, are you using the cache systems (performance tab)

May be worth adding cusotmer sites / product reviews to give potential customers some faith (Try Yotpo)

I can't see any real problems. You just have to keep shouting your webaddress everywhere you can think of Forums, chat rooms etc

I have checked your site thoroughly, appropriately there is no a big issue. However, here are some points.

• Website title is lengthy, reduce it to less than 55 character. 
  • Your main keyword should be in meta title, meta des and content that is missing for your site.
  • Use canonical tags if needed, in the case any of your page can be accessed by different urls.