Internal server error 500

Bonjour,

J'ai réussi à installer prestashop avec succès, ma version de php et la version 5.2.6 et mon hébergeur est allo-heberge. Une fois installé, j'ai accès à la console d'administration mais lorsque je veux me rendre dans la boutique, j'ai une page 500 Internal Server Error. Quelqu'un a t'il une idée?

Je vous remercie pour votre aide.

• 3 weeks later...

Si tu as renommé le htaccess.txt en .htaccess pour l'activer, essaie de le désactiver en le renommant à nouveau.
Peut être que certaines directives du .htaccess ne sont pas utilisable avec la configuration apache de ton hébergeur.

Thansks everyone,
still not working with the CHMOD 777 or 755 permission en when i rename the htaccess.txt to .htaccess, i got this below:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page youare trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. It is most likely that configuration files for this url are corrupted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the home page.
HTTP Error 500

thanks for your help