Carriers and postcodes

Krapoutchniek

Hi,

My problem is simple : I want to link postcodes and the number of products to the carriers. I've looked for a free module to do this but I didn't find anything. Then I included the postcodes in the code :

{if ($key == 18 && ($cart_qties < 12 || !in_array($address_list[0].postcode, $codes_postaux_gratuits)) || ($key == 23 && ($cart_qties >= 12 || !in_array($address_list[0].postcode, $codes_postaux_gratuits))))}
	{$flag = 0}
{else}
	{$flag = 1}
{/if}

{if $flag == 1}
        // Display

But I hate to do this and when I update the carrier, a new one is created in DB instead of editinig the existing one. So the ID I use in the code is not good anymore... How can I disable this ? Or better : is there a free module that adds postcodes to a carrier ?

Thanks.

Edited by Krapoutchniek (see edit history)

I just found something : there is an id_reference for the carriers. It is duplicated from id_carrier when we add a new one and it doesn't change when we update a carrier. So I can use it to do the trick (but I still hate this).

But there is something wrong. I'm not that used with smarty and I'm just trying to show this id_reference :

{foreach $option_list as $key => $option}
	{$flag = 1}

{$option.carrier_list.$key.instance->id_reference}

It doesn't work. Nothing is shown. But if I replace key by 17 (the id of the first carrier), the id_reference is shown. I tried all syntaxes but nothing happens... And when I want to show $key, it shows me the current ID.

Edited by Krapoutchniek (see edit history)