Feedback on my Yarn Shop

ValBuh

I am asking for feedback on my yarn shop because I am getting no orders, just abandoned carts. We have tested this ourselves and the payment module appears to be working ok, but still no orders.  I am wondering if there is a problem with the payment module that we are not seeing because we know what we are doing, whereas visitors to my site might not.

If a problem is spotted if there is a good out of the box solution that does not cost much or is free that would be great.

The website is www.madewirral.co.uk.  We have plenty of visitors so it isn't that and the site is bringing visitors to our shop.

Looking forward to hearing the suggestions, because I cannot find a problem.

Website is good enough.

But need to do on some following things as par my point of view.

1) Color theme change  use themeconfigurator module.

2) Change all the prestashop default images

3) Top menu alignment 

4) Put some products on home category so that featured products will display 

5) Activate blocknewproduct

6) Put google snippet in it.

7) Google Ecommerece.

8) Optimize

Hello ValBuh

Well, you use the default theme, great, but Prestashop really wants you to change the default theme and make it more unique to you and what you are selling, personally, I think you need to change a few things to make your site a little bit different from the rest.

Your Top Horizontal Menu would really be better if it was on one line, you have three, so shorten your category titles.

Terms and conditions/About us are displayed in the footer, so why in the Top Nav.

The image above the search box/logo etc is blurred.

You have categories without products in them.

Yo use Prestashop's default store image and show your own when it is clicked on.

The social media icons above the footer all point to Prestashop

The products you sell or expect customers to make could be sooooo colourful, so why not add a few more images showing what can be made.

Wish you all the best

Paul