E-Mail Problem

Hi,

My site opalmine.com is looking quite good and i am doing refinements after i transferred it from another host. people are starting to register. on my email address, i get a "mail rejected administratively". i dont think the registrants get their confirmation email because i registered and did not get anything from opalmine.com.

I hope someone can tell me what to do so this email confirmation feature can become good use to the site.

Thanks.

thanks for the reply but i dont know what you are trying to tell me about the php file. i think it is godaddy that is the problem. i am already on php mail instead of SMTP. other problems were solved with an SMTP.

anyone else can help me on this?

there are several causes for this problem. You may even need to edit the source codes for emailing. there are already some solutions given in the forum. have a look into those

good hosts will not allow emailing without proper authentication. You may need to both configure your server email settings and prestashop settings to work out the solution to it.

If you cannot solve it from the forum, you can hire me to fix it. contact me at [email protected]

i was able to solve the problem by placing an SMTP server name on the email setup at preferences. however, someone deleted that particular email addy on the server (long story, a guy my client said was a pro decided to mess the prestashop files). i again made another email addy with the same config i did before but now the Contact Form will not send out an email if the email address on the form is web-based.

can anyone please tell me what is wrong? godaddy said it is a prestashop problem and they cant help me much.

thanks.