SOLVED Problems after migration server and domain

Good afternoon everyone! I migrated my prestashop store to a new server and domain, but something strange happens. When I enter in the new domain, it redirects me to the previous ... and I can't access panel prestashop of  the new domain, error: Fatal error: Class 'Employee' not found in .../public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 169

Already I edited the file settings.inc.php and changed the values _DB_NAME_, user _DB_USER_, and password _DB_PASSWD_.

I also edited the ps_configuration table in my database, and put the new domain in PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL records.

I also modified the .htaccess in the root site, and placed the new domain.

So why might continue doing the redirection to the previous domain? What does the error that prevents me from entering the panel within the new domain?

Thanks!!!

Edited by CriterioNet (see edit history)

My problem is not with the password, the problem is not let me see the login panel. Alert me when trying to enter:
Fatal error: Class' EmployeeCore 'not found in public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(112): eval ()' d code on line 1

What changes need to do specifically to move a site server and domain?
We have tried for days up and down the files again and again, but always the same problem. It is not seen anywhere, nor can access the panel.
When I want to access the site, the error is:
Fatal error: Class' ControllerCore 'not found in /public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(112): eval ()' d code on line 1

You may want to try and copy the folders /classes and /controllers from a fresh copy of PrestaShop (same version you have), as it seems that a file is either missing, or you overwrote it by accident with a file that should have been in the /override/ folder

You may want to try and copy the folders /classes and /controllers from a fresh copy of PrestaShop (same version you have), as it seems that a file is either missing, or you overwrote it by accident with a file that should have been in the /override/ folder

I replaced folders / classes and / controllers with a new prestashop file you just downloaded, but still not working.
Can be generating problems the number of admin? For example mywebsite.com/admin123. Anyway since I eliminated all the previous domain where the site is located.

The solution was easier than I thought! But it took us several days determine ...

If anyone happens something similar... It is very important to download and upload all old site to the new server or domain in compressed zip! The problem was that the ftp client migration skipped files, which caused errors certain calls.