[SOLVED] Missing text in back office

ostiepok

Hi,

Iam missing some text titles in prestashop back office. It happens on dashboard, modules site and also in some modules. E.g. paymil module (i see the fields but no description to them). I dont know exactly why this happened but i guess it may be caused by changing max_input_vars. Ive attached some screens. Iam running PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.11

post-945890-0-36023400-1428755154_thumb.pngpost-945890-0-88990200-1428755153_thumb.pngpost-945890-0-37714100-1428755153_thumb.pngpost-945890-0-66066900-1428755152_thumb.png

I will be happy to provide you with more information if necessary. Thank you

Hi ostie,

- What exactly did you change about the max_input_vars? Try to put it to 5000 or higher.

- Do you have enough memory available (check with your host if not sure. Try to make about 1024-20148 mb available if possible for PrestaShop)

-  Did you check with your host if anything happened to the server lately? Any upgrades, restore/'maintenance' etc. (Maybe translation files are missing or so...)

Strange problem...

pascal

Hi ostie,

- What exactly did you change about the max_input_vars? Try to put it to 5000 or higher.

- Do you have enough memory available (check with your host if not sure. Try to make about 1024-20148 mb available if possible for PrestaShop)

-  Did you check with your host if anything happened to the server lately? Any upgrades, restore/'maintenance' etc. (Maybe translation files are missing or so...)

Strange problem...

pascal

thanks for your reply,

- max_input_vars were set to 5k, that was what i though may caused this (ive checked and it is still at 5k)

- i have more then enough memory available

- According to my hosting support, nothing important happend last 5 weeks, they also said theyll try to look into this.

I also havent made any change in DB or prestashop instalation (only theme changes, some .tpl files edit and adding content)

EDIT:

ok, so for example, paymill module translations are not located in DB but in modules/pighmgpaymil/traslations/en.php files. And i see al the files filled with correct informations :/

Edited by ostiepok (see edit history)

Not sure if there's any relation, but there's a topic about missing texts in Back office here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/393769-1611-no-module-titles-anymore-and-no-text-in-module/

Maybe have a quick look at it and see if there's any additional clue.

If that doesn't bring us further, would you allow me to have a look in your back office, just to see underwater a little more?

If so, please make a temporary employee with some admin rights and PM (Don't post it here!) the login info and Back office login URL to me.

Let me know,

pascal.

Not sure if there's any relation, but there's a topic about missing texts in Back office here:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/393769-1611-no-module-titles-anymore-and-no-text-in-module/

Maybe have a quick look at it and see if there's any additional clue.

If that doesn't bring us further, would you allow me to have a look in your back office, just to see underwater a little more?

If so, please make a temporary employee with some admin rights and PM (Don't post it here!) the login info and Back office login URL to me.

Let me know,

pascal.

After replacing content of translate.php file with this -> https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commit/9e27137fc1f1d57d4da9fc3fc1a63bba23c9a422 , All works fine ! Thanks a lot