Add to Cart for wishlist module

owengna

Hi,

Is there anyway to modify the wishlist module to include add to cart button on products on wishlist?

To be honest, the wishlist module doesn't work that well, some of my clients are quite confused with the wishlist module especially the priority and quantity part.

Is there any alternatives?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

Is there anyway to modify the wishlist module to include add to cart button on products on wishlist?

To be honest, the wishlist module doesn't work that well, some of my clients are quite confused with the wishlist module especially the priority and quantity part.

Is there any alternatives?

Hi, I got the same feeling.

I need to add a button which adds all products from wishlist to cart.

Any clue how to do it?

Thx Mirek

Hello.

You need to add the button code in the file themes/your_template/modules/blockwishlist/views/templates/front/managewishlist.tpl at the end of the element ".btn_action":

<a class="exclusive button ajax_add_to_cart_button add-to-cart-in-wl" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "qty={$product.quantity|intval}&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&add")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" data-id-attribute="{$product.id_product_attribute}" data-id-product="{$product.id_product|intval}" data-minimal_quantity="{$product.quantity|intval}" title="{l s='Add to cart' mod='blockwishlist'}"><span>{l s='Add to cart' mod='blockwishlist'}</span></a>

And you need to change the code in the file themes/your_template/js/modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js that handles the event "click" on an element ".ajax_add_to_cart_button":

$(document).off('click', '.ajax_add_to_cart_button').on('click', '.ajax_add_to_cart_button', function(e){
	e.preventDefault();
	var idProduct =  parseInt($(this).data('id-product'));
	var idProductAttribute =  parseInt($(this).data('id-product-attribute'));
	var minimalQuantity =  parseInt($(this).data('minimal_quantity'));
	if ($(this).is('.add-to-cart-in-wl')) {
		quan = $(this).closest('.product_infos').find('.wishlist_product_detail input.form-control').val();
		if (quan != minimalQuantity)
			minimalQuantity = quan;
	}
	if (!minimalQuantity)
		minimalQuantity = 1;
	if ($(this).prop('disabled') != 'disabled')
		ajaxCart.add(idProduct, idProductAttribute, false, this, minimalQuantity);
});

For more information (in Russian) can be found here.

post-466565-0-19559100-1442921557_thumb.png

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

This tutorial is ok, but I've got problem because combinations are not adding to cart (instead this it takes default combinations). Has anybody similiar problem? Maybe somebody already fix this?

Add to cart link looks like:

<a class="exclusive button ajax_add_to_cart_button add-to-cart-in-wl" data-id-attribute="53" data-id-product="9" data-minimal_quantity="1" title="Add to cart" href="http://www.XXXXXXX.eu/cart?qty=1&amp;id_product=4&amp;add="><span>Add to cart</span></a>

Prestashop 1.6.19

Edited by tomikk
Something added (see edit history)

• 10 months later...