Products Combinations CSV import, only one value got imported

Hi dear all,

I'm using CSV to import one combination set for multiple products. As a start, I did it for wo products as test. After import, it pops out "Your .CSV file has been successfully imported into your shop.". However, when I check the results either on back or front office, only one value of the combination was imported. Did anyone know hot to figure it out?

I tried to attached my cvs file here but failed. It pops out "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file". 

While importing product,
 - Provide more info about CSV file for product combinations.
 - What value you are using for Field Separator and  Multiple value separator.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I used default ',' as Multiple Value Separator and ';' as Field Separator. After the csv file imported, everything seems OK and it looks like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wz9pkuz62mb7wd2/After%20import.png?dl=0

But it turns out only the last value of each product was successfully imported. 

If you have time, you may check my original csv file here and see if there is any problem with the file itself.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I used default ',' as Multiple Value Separator and ';' as Field Separator. After the csv file imported, everything seems OK and it looks like this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wz9pkuz62mb7wd2/After%20import.png?dl=0

But it turns out only the last value of each product was successfully imported. 

If you have time, you may check my original csv file here and see if there is any problem with the file itself.

Thank you very much.

Field separator -> ,
Multiple Value Separator -> ;
And try to separate each field in separate column in csv file.
Dont forget to save as CSV file.

post-401934-0-51735100-1428922292_thumb.png

• 6 years later...

After to many years i am facing the same problem! Combination import via csv file imports only the last line. I have made many tries with no luck! I am using prestashop v1.7.7.8. 

Have you any idea why is this still happens?

Thank you