domain name

linneas

Question

Why do Presta not answer my question about why is the DNS not changed for my domain name i own and set up the domain name i own to be changed by their system?

I even had my host company check the DNS i set is correct by sending them the info in documentation on presta help page.

I am so frustrated as i may in time if they do not answer me and get this issue sorted i will change for a company who helps and answers emails.

6 answers to this question

You changed on your DNS of your domain the IP to Prestashop's IP 37.xxxx according to tutorials ?

Yes I followed thier instruction and had my host company check. Host color Europe one of the largest and best host companies. Been with them for yrs. So as thry said it right I believe them as they sorted out other DNS for me in past and always said they are there to help. That's why I asked them to check as presta DNS failed to accept mine.

Please send me the name of your domain, to check where DNS is pointing.

Who are you?

I'm not giving out my DNS info info on a forum.

You need to contact me then email me and ill reply to that. Thanks

if your from presta then you've got my web address in your records along with my email. You'll find an error om DNS info I'd sent. I'll have to check if my host company has left DNS there or removed it as I requested if it didn't work please remove all om server from presta. I'd left it there after it was set up and have not looked since. But I see it come back with error on presta page.

I asked you to name your URL (Domain = www.yourdomain....) ?! You want a help, so it's up to you. With the domain EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD with internet can check if your DNS is correct pointed to the IP it should, by using PING.... I DID NOT ASKED YOU TO GIVE ME ACCESS TO YOUR DNS, which is quit a big difference !!

But if you don't want to name your domain, so please use the option "Support" on your Cloud dashboard. There you will get directly in touch with Prestashop team (see screen attached).

Here you are in a forum. On a forum every person can help or not...., basically you will not find Prestashop Team answering here....

post-741527-0-02608600-1428657927_thumb.jpg

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)