"Twitter widget" position

Hello,

I noticed on the forum more discussion about position of Twitter Widget Free v1.2 but unfortunately I can not find the solution.

I try putting "Twitter widget" in "cmsinfo_block" so that it appears right next to "facebook_block".

I tried: I went in the back office to "Custom CMS block information" and we went to Tools / <> Source and inserted code as follows:

• <div class="col-xs-6"
  • twitter account code (which contains the widget ID:) copy&paste from Twitter Profile & settings
  • I closed with the div with </ div>

Unfortunately I got the error attached below:

post-833917-0-38365400-1428408910_thumb.png

However, if I add Twitter code into a simple html (Brackets) or if I add in Prestashop through "htmlbox" or "contentbox" widget is displayed correctly by Prestashop but not "cmsinfo_bloc" where actually Iwant it .

Where is my mistake?

• this is a wrong solution.
  • (or)  code noted by me in "Custom CMS block information" is not correct.

Many thanks in advance for your help to solve this problem.

Liviu.

I think that there are two solutions:

1. The first to use either "html box" or "content box" plus the deletion of the two blocks CUSTOM CMS INFORMATION BLOCK (from back office).

You may add in "html box" or "content box" another column <div class = "col-xs-4"> Lorem Ipsum is .... </ div>, so that you get in line three columns: Facebook , Twitter and column CUSTOM CMS INFORMATION

Plus a little css style might get something like the picture below or better.

post-833917-0-03416600-1428617384_thumb.png

2. The second solution, more elegant, is to change info.tpl cms block (the location: modules / blockcmsinfo / blockcmsinfo.tpl).

I followed the steps described in the solution presented below, but unfortunately I have not yet managed to make it work.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/360472-solucionado-bloque-de-informacion-cms/?do=findComment&comment=1801333

My opinion is that we would get a result both technically and aesthetically much better if the solution nr.2 should be applied …

Maybe someone with more experience could solve this issue.

If I succeed I will come back with the solution here.

Have a nice day.

Liviu.

I correct a mistake made in the previous comment:

"2. The second solution, more elegant, is to change blockcmsinfo.tpl (the location: modules / blockcmsinfo / blockcmsinfo.tpl)."

here is another solution works for me perfectly :)  . get this its free from @vekia : https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/197289-free-module-twitter-widget-user-timeline/ . put it between facebook module and cms block module if that is where you want it. you want to copy the facebook layout onto twitter layout so you have something like this:

<div id="facebook_block" class="col-xs-4" style="width:400px; display:block; margin:auto; "><a class="twitter-timeline" data-dnt="true" href="https://twitter.com/vouchoff" data-widget-id="678987678">Tweets by @vouchoff</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);[spam-filter](document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script></div>

in fact you should be able to copy this and change your twitter id / widget id / twitter username etc and it should work perfect :)