Order from a cart with items from multiple warehouses = return to that page ?

imdc

Hi ! I am a new on Prestashop.

I am with a weird problem ! 400 dropshipping products mounted on the still development (offline) prestashop website

.When I make a cart that contain products that those are in different Warehouses, it leads me to a web page like this one :

a5g6bmN.png

and this is exactly what I want !

But the problem is that when i click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button, it redirect me on that exact same carrier choose page ! The form action is /order?multi-shipping= and in think that is correct..

I checked the apache server logs, turned on dev mode in config/defines.inc.php or something like that and after this, I still cannot get atleast a error message to help me to solve this problem.

Yeah you correctly hear me, when i click "proceed checkout" after choosing shipping 'duo' with products from different warehouses, the script return me to that exact same page without getting any errors even in error.log !!

How can I solve this problem ? You guys can help me with this ?

Thank you very much to all you and have a great day !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi ! I am a new on Prestashop.

I am with a weird problem ! 400 dropshipping products mounted on the still development (offline) prestashop website

.When I make a cart that contain products that those are in different Warehouses, it leads me to a web page like this one :

a5g6bmN.png

and this is exactly what I want !

But the problem is that when i click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button, it redirect me on that exact same carrier choose page ! The form action is /order?multi-shipping= and in think that is correct..

I checked the apache server logs, turned on dev mode in config/defines.inc.php or something like that and after this, I still cannot get atleast a error message to help me to solve this problem.

Yeah you correctly hear me, when i click "proceed checkout" after choosing shipping 'duo' with products from different warehouses, the script return me to that exact same page without getting any errors even in error.log !!

How can I solve this problem ? You guys can help me with this ?

Thank you very much to all you and have a great day !!

Hi,

I have the same problem!

For the moment I solved changing the Order process type --> one-page checkout

so the order is created.

Did you found a different solution?

thanks

Angela