ebay modules ''Powered by Prestashop''

Einfach-Handel

Hi,

I have just installed ebay module and its working fine but when i export my product to ebay, on the bottom of ebay product description it always comes with a banner ''Power by Prestashop''. 

Please help me how can i delete this banner or add my own banner.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

You can remove this in the css file in the module. Open the file modules/ebay/ebay.css in an editor, and find .footerProductPrestashop. Delete or comment out the code as below:

With comments: .footerProductPrestashop {/*background-image:url('../img/footer.png');height:53px;background-size:100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;*/}

Or Delete Code: .footerProductPrestashop {}

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi

You can remove this in the css file in the module. Open the file modules/ebay/ebay.css in an editor, and find .footerProductPrestashop. Delete or comment out the code as below:

With comments: .footerProductPrestashop {/*background-image:url('../img/footer.png');height:53px;background-size:100%;background-repeat:no-repeat;*/}

Or Delete Code: .footerProductPrestashop {}

Hi,

Thank you for your helpful reply. Actually i am new user of prestashop. and i don't know where to find this css file. Can you please guide me how to find this file. 

As the path you suggested me ''modules/ebay/ebay.css '' to find this file, i am able to find in my back office ''modules'' and then '' ebay'' . but further i am not able to find ''ebay.css''

i am using PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.14 

Thank you in advance.

Sure! It's 

Hi,

Thank you for your helpful reply. Actually i am new user of prestashop. and i don't know where to find this css file. Can you please guide me how to find this file. 

As the path you suggested me ''modules/ebay/ebay.css '' to find this file, i am able to find in my back office ''modules'' and then '' ebay'' . but further i am not able to find ''ebay.css''

i am using PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.14 

Thank you in advance.

Sure! It's in:

Prestashop Root Folder/Modules/Ebay/Css/ebay.css

Should be around line 14. :)

Alternatively, if you dont want to mess around with css, you can go into the template manager in the eBay module on the back office, and remove the following code in the HTML source editor:

<tr class="footerProductPrestashop">
<td colspan="3"> </td>
</tr>