Images error

Carlos-PWM

Question

Hi,

When I try to upload a picture using the filemanager inside a new product description field, I see "?" (big question marks) instead of my products pictures.

If I click on them and position them inside my product description field, it uploads the the actual product picture I want to showcase.

This started to happen right after having deleted an image of a product and uploaded a new one.

Looking forward your help!

Sofia

2 answers to this question

Verify in this folder that your image is exist or not - prestashop\img\cms

Clear your cache directory if still not display then please do following:

Can you check where the missing image point out to  ( what is the URL of the missing product image.)

What is then the URL of the shown picture?

Provide link if your site is live.

Verify in this folder that your image is exist or not - prestashop\img\cms

Clear your cache directory if still not display then please do following:

Can you check where the missing image point out to  ( what is the URL of the missing product image.)
What is then the URL of the shown picture?
Provide link if your site is live.

On Prestashop Cloud you don't have access to /img folder ;) .

Hi,

When I try to upload a picture using the filemanager inside a new product description field, I see "?" (big question marks) instead of my products pictures.

If I click on them and position them inside my product description field, it uploads the the actual product picture I want to showcase.

This started to happen right after having deleted an image of a product and uploaded a new one.

Looking forward your help!

Sofia

Did you changed something on the settings of images on back-office ? How big are your pictures ? Which format ? Which Prestashop Version is your Shop ?

See also here the same problem, the user found a solution: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/435205-uploaded-product-images-are-showing-question-mark/

• Like 1