Error Call to undefined method AdminCustomersController::addMetaTitle()

zarpio

Hello People, i am managing a prestashop website (it is not mine), in backoffice, when i access to /admin_wc/index.php?controller=AdminCustomers&token=2f605c1799787aa460edb16eac669135 show the next error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminCustomersController::addMetaTitle() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php on line 246

In that line:

245: if (count($this->toolbar_title) > 0)

246: $this->addMetaTitle($this->toolbar_title[count($this->toolbar_title) - 1]);

Anybody can help me?

thanks

zarpio,

The function addMetaTitle() is defined in classes/controller/AdminController.php, BUT only in one of the newest versions of PrestaShop (I found it in 1.6.0.14, but wasn't there in 1.6.0.9 yet)

So questions:

- Is the PrestaShop you are using upgraded from an older version? If so, is AdminController maybe overridden by someone, and doesn't include this new addMetaTitle function?

Has the file classes/controller/AdminController.php the function addMetaTitle in it? (If not, this file is not correctly upgraded to the newer version)

Suggestion:

- backup your system (all PrestaShop files)

- rename your current file classes/controller/AdminController.php to AdminController_OLD.php

- copy the classes/controller/AdminController.php file from the latest PrestaShop version to the classes/controller folder

- remove file cache/class_index.php (it will be re-created automatically)

see if it works now. (If not, change back to the original file)

If indeed this is working, there was some problem with upgrading, and I suggest you to test really well, as there may be other places where the upgraded hasn't fully succeeded...

Succes!

pascal.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello,

I got the similar issue. I am using PS 1.6.1.4

When I try to view an order I got a blank page.  This happened after I created an order from BO.

I got the error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminOrdersController::addMetaTitle() in ........./controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController.php on line 289

288 $this->toolbar_title[] = sprintf($this->l('Order %1$s from %2$s %3$s'), $order->reference, $customer->firstname, 289  $customer->lastname);
            $this->addMetaTitle($this->toolbar_title[count($this->toolbar_title) - 1]);

Any one can help on this issue.

Thanks A lot