Wrong item added to cart

AdrienDELULLIER

Looks like the attribute_id is not set/changed before submitting.

Is the theme a bought one? If so, maybe check first if the Theme developer has an updated version, or otherwise ask them to fix it.

If not, maybe have a look at this topic, where people try to add colours to the product-list themselves. (Long topic, later on about more modern versions). Maybe there you can find some hints how it should work.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/81210-colors-on-product-listtpl/

Hope this helps,

pascal.

Ok ty ! Looks like it's a very old version of Prestashop (2013 in licence header -__-) & I've never used it before so it's kindda shady. The guy added manually the color slider so I think I will have to do it manually, I think the update of Presta will bring me more problems than solutions but will give it a try at home.

Ty. 

Hi Adrien,

Yes, maybe don't bother (yet) with upgrading PrestaShop, as especially custom made changes etc normally won't be saved automatically, and extra modules not always work with the newer versions, unless you upgrade these as well.

The link I sent You might help you however, as the solution to add colour attributes to the product list (category list) was initially written for those older versions. Just have a look at the diverse comments and see if the original developer has done something similar and see if he somewhere missed the step to link the attribute id to the chosen colour.

Hope this helped! Let me know if you need any additional info.

pascal.