[SOLVED] how to remove this?

You need to {* comment out *} the following lines 175-287 of product.tpl in your theme's directory:

<!-- add to cart form-->
<form id="buy_block" action="{$base_dir}cart.php" method="post">
</form>

thanks you so much... it works as i want

is there any way to add the advertisement banner box at the same place?

Add the following code before the last } in modules/blockadvertising/blockadvertising.php:

function hookExtraRight($params)
{
   return $this->hookRightColumn($params);    
}

Then go to Modules > Positions > Transplant a module, then choose "Block advertising" under "Module" and "Extra actions on the product page (right column)" under "Hook into". Then go to Modules > Positions and click the X in the Actions column next the "Block advertising" in the "Left column" section to delete it from its original position.

Hey rocky, please tell me do You have a solution for me also!

I want to have a "cart" on my prestashop so that people can see how much do the products cost but i don't want to have payments on my site because i'm making an affiliate site so i want to redirect the buyers from the "cart" to my merchants page!

So a person puts couple of products to his cart, and he can see the status $ on the "cart" module in the right-upper corner (by default). Now, I would like to erase buttons "cart" and "checkout" from the "cart" module. Can You tell me what do I have to erase?? Also I have disabled module "user information" but I still have "Your account" on the sitemap page. How do i get rid of that?

Thank You anyway!! Cheers

Hey rocky, please tell me do You have a solution for me also!

I want to have a "cart" on my prestashop so that people can see how much do the products cost but i don't want to have payments on my site because i'm making an affiliate site so i want to redirect the buyers from the "cart" to my merchants page!

So a person puts couple of products to his cart, and he can see the status $ on the "cart" module in the right-upper corner (by default). Now, I would like to erase buttons "cart" and "checkout" from the "cart" module. Can You tell me what do I have to erase?? Also I have disabled module "user information" but I still have "Your account" on the sitemap page. How do i get rid of that?

Thank You anyway!! Cheers

Hey Hrvojeee

this thread is marked SOLVED, i recomment to start new one with your own question for better responce.

regards...