List of products personalized for each customer

Jeremiie

Hello,

I need an opinion from developers with more experience than I do have with Prestashop.

I am designing a store which will include a small tool to help my customers find the products they need. The store is about medicinal herbs and customers some time struggle to find the right one. Therefore, I want to display a list of products personalised for a customer, after he replied to a few questions in a quizz mode.

From a technical point of view, I am basically looking to display the same type of screen that is displayed in a "category" page, but instead of the products of a category, I want to display a personalised list, which would change for each customer.

As an input, I will have the references of products to display. Furthermore, when they see this page, my customers will be connected with the account they created during the diagnostic process.

For now, the option I plan to start is using a copy of the controller and template of category pages, and build around it. Yet, before starting, I would like to check if someone as an other idea, or know a module that could allow this.

Thanks in advance for your opinion.
Regards,
Jeremie