scorpionsworld

[Free module] Order reference change module

Continuing from Change Order reference using Order ID and/or Cart ID

Order reference change module v1.5.4
Module to change the order reference using Order ID AND/OR Cart ID
Compatibility: Prestashop v1.5.X and above

Screenshots:
Prestadev_0043_zps5853860e.png

Finally found the time for an update, so here is version 1.5.4.

What has changed?

• Compatibility with PS 1.6.0.9 and above
  • Bug fix on date/time prefix
  • Minor layout changes to account for bootstrap compatibility

The module has been tested on both a clean PS 1.6.0.14 installation as well an PS 1.5.6 installation upgraded to PS 1.6.0.14 

Order reference change module v1.5.5 update

So, what has changed?

• Bugfix on date/time format prefix
  • Configuration screen responsive redesign

Order reference change module v1.5.5.1 update

So, what has changed?

• Minor bugfix on configuration update.

modrefchange.zip

Edited by scorpionsworld

Hi, nice to see this thread back, I have no idea why the other is on archive ;)

Great module, thanks a lot :)

The other thread and subforum is archived because of the changed policy on the forum concerning modules and themes.

Hello, I just saw one thing :

Sometimes prestashop must split one order in two, for example with order with 2 products with 2 differents carriers.

Without order reference change, the splitted order have the same letters and a number behind, for example TVOCWLVOE#1 and TVOCWLVOE#2

But with order reference change, the order number is also incremented and that give for example 1252#1 and 1253#2, that's confusing, specially for the customer, a splitted order should have the same number.

The number should be the same in that case.

Can you take a look at this issue please ?

Hello, I just saw one thing :

Sometimes prestashop must split one order in two, for example with order with 2 products with 2 differents carriers.

Without order reference change, the splitted order have the same letters and a number behind, for example TVOCWLVOE#1 and TVOCWLVOE#2

But with order reference change, the order number is also incremented and that give for example 1252#1 and 1253#2, that's confusing, specially for the customer, a splitted order should have the same number.

The number should be the same in that case.

Can you take a look at this issue please ?

thanks for your report.

The module is actually meant for shops that don't use order multi order.but I will try to look into it

My pleasure :)

If you want to test, I am yours :)

To try by yourself, use 2 products with 1 different carrier only for each product. Order both, Prestashop will automatically split the order in two :)

Edited by KevinNash

I fixed some sintax error in the override classes and it's work fine in a 1.6.0.8

In 1.6.0.8 with some ugraded module file, the oldest version doesn't work and i can't uninstall the oldest (an error occour) and I can not install the newest

I'll try to install manually (with overriding file in module and override dir) but I 'destroy' my pre-production envirment.

Now if I click on Modules appear this error

"Array ( [0] => Unable to install override: The method add in the class OrderInvoice is already overridden. )"

Hi guys, got little problem here.

When I want to install it appears a page saying module is not approved.

I press I understand the risk and nothing happened.

Any clue what to do?

Ths Mirek

I fixed some sintax error in the override classes and it's work fine in a 1.6.0.8

In 1.6.0.8 with some ugraded module file, the oldest version doesn't work and i can't uninstall the oldest (an error occour) and I can not install the newest

I'll try to install manually (with overriding file in module and override dir) but I 'destroy' my pre-production envirment.

Now if I click on Modules appear this error

"Array ( [0] => Unable to install override: The method add in the class OrderInvoice is already overridden. )"

Have you deleted the /modules/modrefchange/override folder after manually installing the overrides? if you try to install the module when the override folder still exists in the module's folder PS core module object will try to install the overrides from that folder.

I solve the problem in a fresh installation.
It works fine in all my enviroment (1.6.0.8, without update and 1.6.0.8 with all module updated)

Tomorrow i move It live in my product enviroment.

Best Regards!

Thank you for this module ! I have used it. But now I am with the 1.6.0.14, I have installed your 1.5.4 version, but it is not working. Order remains with letters reference. May be it did not right. I deleted the old version and installed the new one.

Can you hel please ?

Hi, I also used this module, and it is great. But it stopped working after I upgraded my Prestashop to 1.6.0.14 version. I tried to set Order ID and then Cart ID. But order referance remains in letters.

Hi everybody, any idea how to get the strftime format working, i put this code   echo off strftime ( '%A, %d-%m-%Y %R' ) . "n"; and i have got this out 

echo off strftime ( '%A, %d-%m-%Y %R' ) . "n";Monday2704201517:011113.

can anybody help?

i just need to have the time and the date before the Order No.

Edited by ayanni

upgraded from 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.0.14 and installed this module. not working, the references created stay as before. 

help please?

kind regards

upgraded from 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.0.14 and installed this module. not working, the references created stay as before. 

help please?

kind regards

Could you please check if the hooks 'actionBeforeAddOrder', 'actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice' and 'actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber' are installed and the module is hooked correctly to these hooks. If so, please refresh your shop's cache and test again.

If the reference is still not changed, could you please send me a pm.

I have used this module for over a year now (shop v 1.5.4.1) and since today my orders are back to the orderref with letters.

I only updated mailalert module yesterday.

There is no update suggested for this module. I am using v. 1.4

I tried to restore the module but did not work.

Un-installed the module and tried to re-install it. Get following error:

De volgende module(s) waren niet goed geïnstalleerd:

• - modrefchange :
    Niet mogelijk om overschrijven te installeren: Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal does not exist
    Error while installing module class

unquote

How do I get the module wokring correctly again?

Update:

Since this morning if I login on B/O and want to open an order the screen stays blank. The list with orders is shown correctly (with the correct ordernumber, in my case ordernr_cartid. On the mailalert emal the same order showed ordernr_orderid in letters). When I click on the order (any order) the next screen stays blank).

Edited by Frevab

Could you please check if the hooks 'actionBeforeAddOrder', 'actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice' and 'actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber' are installed and the module is hooked correctly to these hooks. If so, please refresh your shop's cache and test again.

If the reference is still not changed, could you please send me a pm.

I can find correct hooks to "actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber", " actionBeforeAddOrder", "actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice". I've cleared the cache but I still get the same problem. :(

Hi!

I have some order reference that created before. How can I change older order reference to order ID???

Hi,

You can't. At least, not with this module.

Only way I can think of is manually in the database (phpmyadmin)

Hi everybody, any idea how to get the strftime format working, i put this code   echo off strftime ( '%A, %d-%m-%Y %R' ) . "n"; and i have got this out 

echo off strftime ( '%A, %d-%m-%Y %R' ) . "n";Monday2704201517:011113.

can anybody help?

i just need to have the time and the date before the Order No.

Hi

Did you get this solved, i have a problemas well getting the time and date,please help

Hi Everybody

any one knows the right syntax for adding the time and date before the order ID? echo off strftime ( '%A, %d-%m-%Y %R' )

Hi Everybody

Just installed the module under PS 1.6.1, but it does not work,i have tried every setting possible but nothing is happend!!

any help, mybe i did something wrong?

i just treid this

I can find correct hooks to "actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber", " actionBeforeAddOrder", "actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice". I've cleared the cache but I still get the same problem.  :(

Edited by ayanni

Are third party modules and overrides enabled in Advanced Parameters->Performance?

Hi Everybody

Just installed the module under PS 1.6.1, but it does not work,i have tried every setting possible but nothing is happend!!

any help, mybe i did something wrong?

i just treid this

I can find correct hooks to "actionBeforeAddDeliveryNumber", " actionBeforeAddOrder", "actionBeforeAddOrderInvoice". I've cleared the cache but I still get the same problem.  :(

Hi Everybody

any one knows the right syntax for adding the time and date before the order ID? echo off strftime ( '%A, %d-%m-%Y %R' )

This format should work now with version 1.5.5 of the module

Hello
I was using version 1.5.3 of this module and it was working perfectly with prestashop 1.6.0.0 (not sure of the number).
But, I updated to prestashop 1.6.1.1 and it's not working anymore. Even with the 1.5.5 version of the module.
I've uninstalled the module, re-uploaded (new version 1.5.5), re-installed : nothing works :( :(

Any idea ??, this module is just perfect and useful !

Found something : when I setup the module, everything looks fine.
I click the Save button. Still seems ok.
But if I quit the page, and come back into the module setup, every params are bad ! None of my setup was keeped, and evrrything is setup as initial installation.
It doesn't save the setup !!

What's going on ? any idea ?

Edited by EnveloppeBulle

I confirm the update into the db doesn't work ( => updateValue('ORD_REF_ORDERID', Tools::getValue('ref_orderid'))  )
I mean, when I go into the DB (configuration), the values are always the same.
When I manually change the values, they are keeped whaen I return into the module setup.

BUT it does't fix the problem, because the orders are still the same : no modification with "id order" instead of generated reference.

:((((((((((((((((((

I confirm the update into the db doesn't work ( => updateValue('ORD_REF_ORDERID', Tools::getValue('ref_orderid'))  )

When I manually change the values, they are keeped whaen I return into the module setup.

BUT it does't fix the problem, because the orders are still the same : no modification with "id order" instead of generated reference.

I'll look into it. Sorry to hear the module isn't working for you at the moment.

I have the same problem.
Prestashop 1.6.1
No solution yet?

Hello

Thank you so much @scorpionsworld !

It's now working with 1.5.5.1 and prestashop 1.6.1.1 :)

BUT since I used the tips from webbax.ch (http://www.webbax.ch/2014/12/15/numerotation-des-factures-en-chiffre-sous-prestashop/), I had to do this :
- deactivate the module (v. 1.5.5)
- uninstall the module (v. 1.5.5)
- delete the module (v. 1.5.5)
- install the new module (v. 1.5.5.1)
- activate & setup / save
- delete the file "class_index.php" into the "cache" directory to initiate the override of the classes <=== was very important for me

Once again, thank you very much !

Version 1.5.3 was not working, but I followed EnveloppeBulle's guide above and upgraded to 1.5.5.1 which works great with my Prestashop 1.6.1.

Big thanks to the developer !!! really a great module.

Big thanks also to EnveloppeBulle for the guide above.

Hello,

Thank you for this free module.

But I did not find how to add date information as prefix. For example, if I want to add the year like 2015, what should I put in the field ?

Thanks for your help

Hello,

Thank you for this free module.

But I did not find how to add date information as prefix. For example, if I want to add the year like 2015, what should I put in the field ?

Thanks for your help

The year as a prefix is %Y

%d is day

% is month

etc.

Hello

BUT since I used the tips from webbax.ch (http://www.webbax.ch/2014/12/15/numerotation-des-factures-en-chiffre-sous-prestashop/), I had to do this :

- delete the file "class_index.php" into the "cache" directory to initiate the override of the classes <=== was very important for me

Thanks for the guide.

Strangely enough, uninstalling and deleting the module before installing/upgrading to new version shouldn't be needed. And the install of the module has a built-in class_index.php refresh (by deleting the file)  :blink:

Edited by scorpionsworld

The year as a prefix is %Y

%d is day

% is month

etc.

Hello,

Actually it's what I did, I only put %Y as ID prefix. And my orders only have the ID as reference.

I use Prestashop 1.6.0.14

Edited by Florent

I'm using Prestashop 1.6.0.11

The module works, the reference number is now the ID number. 
But the invoice number is now always 000000., even if the option "Use Order ID and/or Cart ID to change the invoice and delivery slip number" is ON or OFF.

Any idea ?

I'm using Prestashop 1.6.0.11

The module works, the reference number is now the ID number. 

But the invoice number is now always 000000., even if the option "Use Order ID and/or Cart ID to change the invoice and delivery slip number" is ON or OFF.

Any idea ?

I'll look into it.

Thank you so much! After 3 hours of trying, deleting the class_index did the trick for me :wub:

Hello

Hi, I would like to use only %y%m%d%H%M as a refernce number generator. I need exactly 10 characters. I want to avoid any order number to be shown to the customers. I don't want the customers to be able to see how many orders I have already processed.

How can I do that with this module? Or any suggestions?

Thanks.

I just started using this module and it's using the order # from the first order since I uploaded the module and then it's adding a 1, then 12, then 123, etc. Any idea what's going on?

etc

etc

The only option I have selected is Use Order ID

Edited by ajensen27

I just started using this module and it's using the order # from the first order since I uploaded the module and then it's adding a 1, then 12, then 123, etc. Any idea what's going on?

etc

etc

The only option I have selected is Use Order ID

Which ps version you are using?

Ps 1.6.0.x -> 1.5.4 (compablity)

the Modul is not working again, just install Version 1.5.5 under PS 1.6.1.2 and nothing is working.

Please look at my setting as attached.post-354076-0-86018700-1446722727_thumb.jpg

Edited by ayanni

Got a quick question for this great module. My payment module still refers to the old cart ID:

$targetpayObj->setDescription('Cart id: '.$cart->id);

How should I change this line so it refers to my order id?

This was a real nice module, but in PS 1.6.1.2 it is working only for some modules (Cash on Delivery, Bankwire), but it is not working for PayPal. I am not sure why this happens.
I see it makes use of:

• override/classes/order/Order.php
  • override/classes/order/OrderInvoice.php
  • override/classes/order/OrderPayment.php

**EDIT**

After some tests I uninstalled this module, cleaned all, and followed an easier override method, in the Order.php class, for me it is working.

Instructions by NemoPS: http://nemops.com/prestashop-replace-order-references-with-ids/#.VmPx-HshlXn

Just pay attention to the generation of class_index.php, and check if all your overrides are running, and how.
In my case i had to delete manually the 3 overrides ChangeRef created (because uninstalling it, they were not deleted). After that, i put my Order.php by NemoPS, generated my class_index.php and at first it had NO overrides (not sure why), so it seemed not working. Then, i generated it again, overrides were all up and running, and now it is working.

Edited by zod

Hi.  Thanks for this module.  I am using PS 1.6.0.9.  The date/time option is not working in the Order ID section.  However, it is on the Order Reference - so I am getting an overall order reference that I want (YY000###).  However, I want to use the same number as the Invoice number but because I am using the %Y in the order reference instead of the Order ID I only get the sequential numbers (INV0000###).  And the delivery slips are not being generated at all.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the module. 

After upgrade 1.6.1.1 to 1.6.1.3 module stopped working. 

Any update, idea or workaround, please?:)

Regards, 
mmi

Just downloaded v1.5.5.2 today to install on my PS 1.6.1.4.  In the B.O. >modules and services > upload a module, I received the following errors:

2 errors

1. modrefchange (parse error in /modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php)
  2. modrefchange (class missing in /modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php)

The module cannot be installed.

Hi, i've a problem with this,

i want put orders reference as CartID with a prefix '1', in this case for cart 2000 reference must be 12000.

i've configured as photo, but reference = cartID, id not adding this 1.

somebody can help me. thanks.

thump_9540957reference.gif

post-1111991-0-92720100-1458061850_thumb.gif

So, what has changed?

attachicon.gifmodrefchange.zip

PrestaShop 1.6.1.4 - install without problems. Working good! Thanks! I will be check working of this module, hope all be good )

Hello

I installed the latest version of the module, but does not work.
And as I deleted the file you indicate cache, it works !!!
Thank you very much!

Continuing from Change Order reference using Order ID and/or Cart ID

Order reference change module v1.5.4

Module to change the order reference using Order ID AND/OR Cart ID

Compatibility: Prestashop v1.5.X and above

Screenshots:

Prestadev_0043_zps5853860e.png

Finally found the time for an update, so here is version 1.5.4.

What has changed?

• Compatibility with PS 1.6.0.9 and above
  • Bug fix on date/time prefix
  • Minor layout changes to account for bootstrap compatibility

The module has been tested on both a clean PS 1.6.0.14 installation as well an PS 1.5.6 installation upgraded to PS 1.6.0.14 

Order reference change module v1.5.5 update

So, what has changed?

• Bugfix on date/time format prefix
  • Configuration screen responsive redesign

So, what has changed?

attachicon.gifmodrefchange.zip

Gives an error on PS 1.6.1.5 v 1.5.2 worked for me perfectly except options for invoice and delivery slips didnt work

I installed the latest version of the module, but does not work.
And as I deleted the file you have indicated in cache directory, it works !!!
Thank you very much!

Thank you so much! With this little trick it works under 1.6.1.9 :)

Hi guys, how can i reset count in this module ??

my orders number is like

[year] [month] [number of order]

2017 01 431

and i need reset this number 431 to 1 its automatically counted.

Hi Guys,

there's a bug with this module on 1.6.1.10

If you install and you have the invoice number resent by year ( new feature ) the number doesn't start from 0

but it start from the highest number of the year before.

Example, my last 2016 invoice was  201600450

i put "restart number in the new year"

and with this module the new invoice start from 201600451

without it works right   2017 00001 ect

Just wanted to say ;)

Hi,

My order reference does something strange:

11610 gives 11610

11611 gives 116101

11612 gives 1161012

11613 gives 11610123

Only thing I changes was activating cache (filesystem).

I deactivated cache and things are normal! 

How can I use cache?

Hello Scorpionsworld,

This is a great module, thank you so much.

I have experienced only one issue - the same as iljabos when using memcached.

First order after activating memcached: order id = 140, order ref = 140

Next order: order id = 141, order ref = 1401

Next order: order id = 142, order ref = 14012

etc.

This returned to normal when I deactivated memcached.

I want to use caching to improve shop speed. Do you have any fix for this issue?

Hi,

Thanks for a great module!!!!!!

I use it on Prestashop 1.6.1.12, it works fine on english language, but on translated laguage invoice, the invoice prefix is not present, and I cant find a place to configure the prefixes for other languages....

So in english the invoice no is like this:

INV#0000345

in eg. Danish:

Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this ?

/OhmegaStar

Hello, Just testing it but the first issues is that the links to strftime lack the protocol, so they fail and must be copied manually.

And the Save button text is "Opslaan" instead of "Save" or a localized version

It seems like a bug in the cache. After I activated the cache, the order reference back to normal using random character again.

My prestashop running under version 1.6.1.13

Thanks, is working for me

- delete the file "class_index.php" into the "cache" directory to initiate the override of the classes <=== was very important for me

Hi,

I tried the module in 1.6.1.16 but cannot get it to install.

with the version 1.5.5.1 of the modrefchange i got the following message when i try to install:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/classes/module/Module.php:

Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove59995fab89408 does not exist' in /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/classes/module/Module.php:2944 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/classes/module/Module.php(2944): ReflectionClass->__construct('OrderPaymentOve...') #1 /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/classes/module/Module.php(2749): ModuleCore->removeOverride('OrderPayment') #2 /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/classes/module/Module.php(347): ModuleCore->uninstallOverrides() #3 /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php(409): ModuleCore->install() #4 /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(868): Modrefchange->install() #5 /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(1117): AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback() #6 /var/www/vhosts/...

when i try to upload version 1.5.5.2 i get the following error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/modules/modrefchange/modrefchange.php:
syntax error, unexpected ''.bak'' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING)

Any suggestions to get it to work?

TIA

.h

Good afternoon,

We are using your module. It works correctly but in the email that receives the administrator of the online store still comes the reference of the old order. The web administrator does not receive the numbering that the customer that purchases it receives. For example, 00005.

Why? How can it be corrected?

Thank you.

I wait for news.

Regards, Rafael M.

Hi all,

I try to install this module in prestashop 1.7.0. I tried the latest version from the website xtendify.com and also the version from humanoidvani.  But both don't seem to work as I get an error already when I try to install it. When I try to upload the module (via module-upload module), I got the error message: "oops, upload failed" and a button try it again.. but also new attempts does not work out.

Can anybody help out here? I would like to use this module to use the cart_id as the reference to enable my accounting software to connect the orders with the data from my payment module (which has the cart_ID in its reference).

Or is there another workaround to achieve this?

Not working with our latest updated version 1.6.1.18

It used to work on 1.6.1.12 but after updating of prestashop to 1.6.1.18

the invoice id seems still working but order ref not working any more, Help!

Edited by flagseller

@harald.thomas

Do you find a solution? I have the same problem. I did a rollback and now I have:

custom_order_reference. Class OrderPaymentOverrideOriginal_remove5b1943f3a160b does not exist.

And I cant uninstall it :(