Problem with installing my own module

Prestashop version 1.6.0.13

I wrote module to my own, on my localhost prestashop is working like a charm.

But, when i try to install on online shop, first, i got warning, that module is not from prestashop addons, and do i want continue.

I want. I Click.

Then i got message - login to addons, to update this module, when i logged it told me, that i should login to te propper prestashop addon.

How to install my OWN module to prestashop 1.6.0.13 ?

Best regards.

Hi,

First, make sure the name of your module is not already in use on addons.
Then, the name of your module and his classname must be written in lower case.
  • Like 1

Hi,

I have the same problem, I develop a payment module and I have to try it on line in order to receive call back url.

I'm on PrestaShop version 1.6.0.11

I have no problem in installing it on localhost but on my server I can't do anything, always have this sentence : "You have to connect to your PrestaShop Addons account to update the module".

I verified, my module name and classname are in lower case and there is no module named like mine in http://addons.prestashop.com/.

I tried to import my localhost database but it change nothing. I'm pretty new to PrestaShop and at this point I have no idea what's going on !

Thanks for reading and replying !

Edited by zakkath (see edit history)

Ok, I've found it. ALL your names must be in lower case I hadn't understood it that way.

(folder name, class name, $this->name, and check the config.xml in the name tag)