Error loading tabs on a new product or editing existing in BO

CP00

Hello. I met this problem a lot of times in the forum here and tried some of the options suggested without a success. I'm developing a new website using version 1.6.0.11 + a theme I bought. There is a pop-up saying Tab Prices 500 - Some tabs were not loaded correctly, do you want to reload them? The Chrome error console says 

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error).

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

Today I found a solution.

I was trying to solve another issue and with the modification the loading tab error was solved too, at least by the moment.

The problem was with table 'ps_tax_rules_group', I don't know why the column 'deleted' was missing. Even in another clean installation was missing.

And I'm using 1.6.0.11.

The solution comes by executing this sentence to add the missing column.

ALTER TABLE `ps_tax_rules_group` ADD `deleted` TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL, ADD `date_add` DATETIME NOT NULL, ADD `date_upd` DATETIME NOT NULL;

I hope this solution works for other people too.

Bye

Edited by aleixki (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...