How to delete customer's database??

Hello,

I deleted my test customer from the admin back office, and now I can't register with the same email address.
How do I delete the customer's database?
I red that I need to delete the ps_customer table, but how do I get to that??

I use a FileZilla and UltraEdit softwares.

Thanks!!

Hi!

If you go to phpMyAdmin (cpanel) and look for ps_customer or customer, you will see a list of customers. You can delete there.
They delete from the BO and database, but not by the red cross...it deletes from the database as well if you tick and press the delete button. ( that's my experience)

Hope this helps

When I go to "customers" in the admin place I don't see any customers cause I deleted them from there.
But if I do a search for customers on the top left search engine It finds me my 2 customers. When I try to delete them from there, it writes "Deletion successful" but still can't register with that email address!
What else can I do?

I got over that problem, but still want to delete that database.
I can edit the email address that registered to every customer. So I change it to a fake one and then I can register with my email again.

I tried to delete the customers my tick them in the checkbox and delete. this is working fine. But still I have 2 customers that I have no idea how to delete them.