1.6.11 to 1.6.14 Paypal confirmation is displaying blank page

klaypigeon

I use paypal advanced with payflow. The page that confirms the sale is blank, like really blank. If I view source there is nothing there. The sale does go through but it is bewildering to my customers. Could I get some help root causing this please? This is what I see...

http://creambelt.com/order-confirmation?id_cart=1&id_module=85&id_order=24&key=01701316f7e28ec51d7999724cda5d43

I had a problem with a form builder in another application and this was noticed as a widespread issue. The quote below may help as an answer?

Ok, apparently PayPal updated their SSL certificate yesterday (March 23, 2015) and this affect all applications that uses PayPal API, including MachForm. I'm working on an update for this.

Reference from PayPal:
https://ppmts.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1236

I engaged Paypal on the 23rd due to an error with WebLogic. They fixed that but this remains. I am not sure who is responsible for the functioning of the PayPal module. Is that provided by PayPal or is that written by PrestaShop? Am I in the wrong place to get help?

First, if you are reporting an issue with a Paypal module, then you probably want to use the Paypal forum

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/forum/152-paypal/

Second, you might consider including the actual Paypal module (Europe, USA, something else?) and the version of that module in your post

Third, if you are seeing a blank white page, then you should enable debug mode and determine what the error is.  Then include that information in your post

Last.  As for who supports the module, that will depend on what module it is..

• Like 1

I requested my post be moved by a moderator.

PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.14 

PAYPAL USA - 1.3.8

Debug enabled.

PayPal engineer suggested I make a few changes to the checkout page config (but I think the module over-rides this anyway). I now get a gray box for a few moments where the paypal payment blocks were and then I am forwarded to a page with this error.

[Debug] This page has moved
Please use the following URL instead: http://creambelt.com/order-confirmation?id_cart=58&id_module=90&id_order=28&key=01701316f7e28ec51d7999724cd2b101

If I click the link I am taken to the blank confirmation page which now includes the following error (since debug enabled)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 201326592 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/creambel/public_html/modules/taxcloud/taxcloud.php on line 239

I am opening a ticket with PrestoChangeo (taxcloud module)to review.

Ok, so your issue has nothing to do with Paypal, so be sure to move this to your own post, since it will confuse other people with actual Paypal issues.

Your issue is that you are running out of memory. 201326592 is approx 200MB of memory, which is a lot of memory, but apparently to use their module it will require more memory (about 500kb more).  If you can, I would suggest increasing the amount of memory available to PHP and this issue will likely go away.  I suspect this is the answer PrestoChangeo will give you

Hi

I'm a newbie here, and need some help

I'm using Prestashop 1.6.0.9

Paypal confirmation is displaying blank page

Here's the log error:

"nclude_once(/home/xxxxx/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/../../../init.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 28 [04-Apr-2015 19:49:17 Greenwich] PHP Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/../../../init.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 28 [04-Apr-2015 19:49:17 Greenwich] PHP Warning:"

Can somebody help me??

I've googled a lot and I didn't get no answer.

Thank you

Cesar Araujo