inweb

[Module] Wordpress Blog Integration To Prestashop 1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7

Hi,

Any idea where I can download PrestaShop Theme Provider FREE 1.4, I tried through the editor website with no luck...

hi

i tried many times to receive download link from the module owner site but i haven't got the download link yet after 3 days

i registered with 5 accounts and doesnt work, i dont know what should i do anymore ....

if someone has the module zip plz reupload or message to my profile

tnx

To receive your download link, you need to make a human like order (otherwise it is filtered-out by our anti-spam tool) - it was discussed multiple times in the thread. Uploading a module somewhere will not help you, because you need a SN that comes with download link to activate the module on your website.

Everyone interested in the PrestaShop Theme Provider FREE module should hurry-up with download from our website, because the upcoming update of the module (that brings PrestaShop 1.7 & PHP 7.0 support) will be available only in PAID/FULL version.

A new update of the PrestaShop Theme Provider module and WordPress Integration plugin has been released! It comes with PrestaShop 1.7 and PHP 7.0 support!

WordPress Integration plugin 1.5.00

• WebAppsDetector class was updated
  • Theme Provider module was updated to 1.5.00
PrestaShop Theme Provider module 1.5.00
  • New feature: PrestaShop 1.7 support
  • New feature: PHP 7.0 support
  • New feature: CSS processor with extended functionality
  • New feature: smart caching for CSS assets
DemoNote: As of today the PrestaShop Theme Provider FREE module has been discontinued (the connector - WordPress Integration plugin - remains available free of charge). Edited by inweb (see edit history)

I've just bought your module and tried to install it.

After installing it I get a 404 error when I try to load any admin page for modules.

It does not seem to be related to the PS Theme Provider module in any way (it is quite popular module with no such issue reported till now). You may try to simply delete the module directory (/public_html/modules/psthemeprovider/) and then you'll see if it helped.

Thanks for the reply, was having problems on my local machine and shared server.

Fixed it on my local machine running Mac OS X by not adding opcache in the configuration.

Fixed the shared server by upgrading it from PHP 5.5 to 5.6.

When you've made an order, the following message has been displayed to you: "If you have just placed an order, it may take a few minutes for it to be validated".

You will receive your download link shortly :)

A new update of the PrestaShop Theme Provider module has been released! It resolves the compatibility issue with recent versions of PS 1.7 branch.

PrestaShop Theme Provider module 1.6.01

• Compatibility with the recent PS 1.7 versions resolved

Demo

¡Indeed, these moudle have VERY BAD SEO! i can not see why becouse i no longer use.....

WordPress Integration to PrestaShop is not a module - with the help of special WP plugin and PS module, it integrates the WordPress blogging platform into PrestaShop.

That means 3 facts:

1. The module itself has no SEO from obvious reasons
  2. The itemprops are produced by WordPress itself (i.e. your statement is completely false)
  3. You may install and use Yoast SEO plugin - the #1 WordPress SEO Plugin with 5+ million active installations.

Edited by inweb (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, yotow said:

¿So you no refound?

¡You are a pig!

As Inweb said: for obvious reasons this addon has no SEO.

My question to you: why do you think that this addon should load itemprop or other SEO into your Prestashop site ?  There is no-sense to do this. ONLY if you want to penalize your site and have BAD SEO you will do this.

I would spent my time in some SEO lessons refresh before you insult others here.

10 hours ago, yotow said:

¿So you no refound?

¡You are a pig!

There is 14-day money back guarantee (we will always help you with any technical difficulties you may have but you will receive a full refund if you decide to return the solution).

No cats or pigs are harmed during the proces of making a refund :)

Hello, I am writing because I have a problem with the module of integration of wordpress, when you try to install it froze my installation and i had to refresh the browser and now I can not enter the section for modules because I get this message "Hi there! I'm just a plugin, not much I can do when called directly."

Please just tell me that I must do to the modules section operate again.

2018-12-03.png

I search the directory/public HTML/modules/, but did not find the folder "WP-integration, to delete it, please help me, I can not enter the modules section.

2018-12-03 (1).png

You've uploaded the WP plugin into PrestaShop. In order to make it work, you need to upload the WP Integration plugin into WordPress (which needs to be located in the subfolder of PrestaShop) and the Theme Provider module into your PrestaShop.

To resolve the issue you are having, you need to delete the "wp-integration" folder. Please make sure you are browsing the correct PS instance.

I can't get the "WP-integration" folder in the modules directory. Please help me my store is presenting problems. I just need to get her back to her normal state.

If there is no "wp-integration" folder in the modules directory then the issue you are having is caused by something else.

But my store worked perfectly before installing the module, and the message that shows it can be seen in the screenshot already before sent. Please have to help me.

2018-12-03.png

!!! You have not uploaded a PrestaShop module !!!

You've uploaded WordPress plugin into PrestaShop. You will need to remove all the uploaded files to make it work again.

I have tried to install this ZIP, from Prestashop, that had that folder, but I do not find it in the directory of modules with the File Manager.

screenshot-mudule.jpg

You've uploaded a ZIP package named "INSTALL_TO_WORDPRESS_Inveo_WordPress_Integration_plugin_1.4.17.zip" (see it begins with INSTALL TO WORDPRESS - there is no a single word about PrestaShop). That means you've not installed a PrestaShop module but uploaded a WordPress plugin. There are no traces of the installation because no installation has been performed.

You can try to fulltext search all the files and then delete them. Nobody can have an idea what you exactly did.

Please be so kind and do not spam this thread. Thanks.

I understand, a question those files did not change the database truth?, another question the files: WebAppsDetector. PHP and WP-integration. PHP, are somewhere in the hosting of my site? It's to start looking for folder by folder.

Greetings to await your reply.

A new update of the PrestaShop Theme Provider module and WordPress Integration plugin has been released! It comes with PHP 7.3 support!

WordPress Integration plugin 1.6.00

• Compatibility issues resolved

PrestaShop Theme Provider module 1.6.01

• New feature: PHP 7.3 support

Demo

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year everyone!

Yes, the entire blog content is managed from the WordPress Dashboard. You can retrieve and display any data from WP by the comfortable way via WP REST API.