PS1.6.0.13 homepage displaying price without tax

Really need some help in trouble shooting the problem. 

Environment:

Uniserver as localhost, PS1.6.0.13

Setting: display tax inclusive price to customers and other groups, hide price to visitors and guests.

Problem:

When first log in as customer or other group member, the price displayed in home page, product list page and shopping cart are all price without tax. I believe all the settings are for the price to be displayed with tax. But after I go through the process of check out, and go back to homepage again, the prices are displayed correctly with tax. Home page, product list and shopping cart, no problem at all. 

As the prices are displayed correctly after going through check out, I guess there should be no problem of the settings. Instead, there should be some conflict or override stopping the display of price with tax. 

What I tried:

Cleared cache of browser, cleared cache from server, disable non prestashop module, 

No success with above. 

Then I guess this is not a problem caused by any non prestashop module. 

By the way, I cannot set "Disable all overrides" to yes.  So I cannot say if there might be problem with override. 

I did make some change in the file product.tpl but I cannot reproduce the above problem on live server with the same product.tpl. 

Really weird!

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated!

Regards!

Kent