Unusual Error - Invisible White Block on 1 Category Page...

dozzyco

Ok the problem is no with the categories is with the pagination come or blocklayered

if you check your code in  accesories the products are not to the center-column maybe you change something in these files  blocklayered or pagination that change the html to these category

• Like 1

Ok the problem is no with the categories is with the pagination come or blocklayered

if you check your code in  accesories the products are not to the center-column maybe you change something in these files  blocklayered or pagination that change the html to these category

Thank you for your response. :)

So is there individual files for the pagination/blocklayered of each category, or is it just lucky that its working in other sections?

I will check these files now - I do believe I had made some changes to the pagination file (PS - Did you mean these files .tpl or .css?)

I think is pagination tpl because the other pages work good maybe you delete some div 

check your source code from the page and compare the categories you are going to see the diference look for center-column

Doesn't seem to be working I'm afraid - maybe if I just try creating a new category and delete this one?