Editing module pictures?

Marcus57

Hi there,

is there any way to edit the module pictures?

eT36WNh.png

We want to change the picture for secure trading to have a picture of a card so customers know that it's a card. Is something like this possible? can you also change what it says so we could put "pay by card" instead?

thank you

Edited by Marcus57 (see edit history)

Marcus,

Vekia's comment should do the trick.

If not, can you give me a valid address that is accepted for shipping? I tried USA, UK (London), even zipcode  of Bolton, but didn't work. Anything that works?? (I try to reach the final payment page on checkout)

pascal.

any address should work, what were you seeing when putting it in?

hello

you have to connect to your FTP service

then go through directories to:

/modules/

directory

open it and browse there for your payment modules, usually you can alter images there

I'm in there but I'm not finding where I'm supposed to edit the logos

I was in the file of the module itself but editing the logo didn't change anything and there was nothing in "product payment logos"

Edited by Marcus57 (see edit history)

I was in the file of the module itself but editing the logo didn't change anything and there was nothing in "product payment logos"

Do I understand correctly that you did find the logo/image file that is being displayed at the moment?

If you did, Then you should be able to indeed just replace it with a new one (of similar size and file type).

Then:

- clear browser cache,

- force compilation and turn off smarty cache for a moment (Advanced Parameters->Optimization),

- reload the checkout page (Ctrl-F5 (Windows)/Cmd-R (Mac) with payment options and see if it works.

If not, see my post no 7...