Shipping tax on invoice product list

Abh

Like this:
Product title | Reference | Qty | Total ex. VAT | etc etc.
Ipod………………….1234………….1………….94.95
Shipping...............................................10

So at the end of the products list from the invoice, i'd like to make the shipping tax show as a product. I have VAT included, so i don't care about that, just the shipping.

Can someone help with this modification of the PDF.php?

i've found the code that calculates shippin:

// Display carrier tax
       if ($carrierTax->rate AND $carrierTax->rate != '0.00' AND self::$order->total_shipping != '0.00' AND Tax::zoneHasTax(intval($carrier->id_tax), intval($id_zone)))
       {
           $nb_tax++;
           $total_shipping_wt = self::$order->total_shipping / (1 + ($carrierTax->rate / 100));
         $this->SetX(11);
           $this->Cell($w[0], $lineSize, self::l('Carrier'), 0, 0, 'L', 1);
           $this->Cell($w[1], $lineSize, number_format($carrierTax->rate, 2, ',', ' '), 0, 0, 'R', 1);
           $this->Cell($w[2], $lineSize, self::convertSign(Tools::displayPrice($total_shipping_wt, self::$currency, true, false)), 0, 0, 'R', 1);
           $this->Cell($w[3], $lineSize, self::convertSign(Tools::displayPrice(self::$order->total_shipping - $total_shipping_wt, self::$currency, true, false)), 0, 0, 'R', 1);
           $this->Cell($w[4], $lineSize, self::convertSign(Tools::displayPrice(self::$order->total_shipping, self::$currency, true, false)), 0, 0, 'R', 1);
           $this->Ln();
       }

now i need to insert this in the product table somehow.