correct override locations

gPowerHost

Hello,

I can easily override admin template files (.tpl), such as:
admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products/prices.tpl

by placing an override in:
override/controllers/admin/templates/products/prices.tpl

This works great!

However, I can't seem to figure out how to override front end template (.tpl) files, such as:

modules/blockcart/blockcart.tpl

themes/default-bootstrap/product.tpl

themes/default-bootstrap/modules/loyalty/views/templates/hook/my-account.tpl

Can anyone enlighten me as to the exact locations for those above three files to successfully be overridden? I've seemingly tried every possible permeation, just not the correct ones!

Thank you, in advance!

Thanks. But I'm not trying to override from a module just by placing a replacement file somewhere in  /override/???

Isn't admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products/prices.tpl a "theme tpl", which can be overridden by placing an override in:

override/controllers/admin/templates/products/prices.tpl ?

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

You cannot "override" a front office theme template file.  You can "override" front office theme static files from a module (images, css and javascript)

Isn't admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products/prices.tpl a "theme tpl", which can be overridden by placing an override in:

This is a back office theme, and yes you can override the back office theme template files.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.

You cannot "override" a front office theme template file.  You can "override" front office theme static files from a module (images, css and javascript)

This is a back office theme, and yes you can override the back office theme template files.

Thank you. This solves the mystery for me.