loss my verification with Google

Elaine Leung

Hi Zoe 

Thank you for helping me.  The store was verified and then suddenly became unverified.  I received an email from Google about my problem. I couldn't understand why.

To answer your question I didn't request another code to put in the header? They asked me to paste in the homepage. Am I right to paste meta tag  in /themes/default-bootstrap/header.tpl

Thank you for helping me.

Elaine

The email said:

We're writing to let you know that you have just lost your website URL claim in your Google Merchant Center account ,

for the following website URL:
https://naturalskincarelondon.co.uk
You have lost your website URL claim because the Google Account associated with this Merchant Center acccount is no longer verified in Webmaster Tools.

I have tried to verify again but fail each time. I have not implemented any new languages or multi-store on my shop.

Thanks

Elaine

That's very strange- when you go to verify, does Google Webmaster Tools give you the same code to add to the header?

Do you have access to the FTP? Could you verify by placing the .html code they offer in the root of your website instead? I'd also contact Google and ask them if they have any insight.

Maybe run your website through some crawl software like Screaming Frog SEO Spider to see if there are any issues with crawlability?

Thank you,
Zoe

• 2 months later...