[SOLVED] Blank order, no email confirmation, after email alerts module update in 1.6.0.14

I'm posting this for anyone has the same problem, so I mark it [solved] as the sollution proposed worked for me.

After an upgrade to 1.6.0.14 the module section asked for an update of several modules, email alerts among them. I did it yesterday. And the first order I've received today was blank, with no items in it, but the customer was able to send payment through Paypal. I did not receive any email confirmation. Moreover, from the five products ordered, four of them were still available in the front office: I only have one item for each product, and only one was marked as sold out after this order came in,

I have reset the email alerts module and I've also updated the languages under translations -> add/update language

This seems it has solved the issue, as I've placed a trial order myself in my own shop and everything was fine, including the product in the order and email alerts received.

I'm just publishing this for general information, for if it happens that someone else has the same problem.

For more details about this issue, I had to manually add the payment confirmation, despite it came through Paypal, but it did not generate an invoice. In the trial order I placed nothing of this happened, but I used "bank transfer" payment as I cannot send funds to myself. All worked fine after the updates I commented on the post before, and I'll wait for a customer placing an order with Paypal payment to be absolutely sure that what I did solved the issue. I'll notice it here the results, when I get a real order through Paypal.