Paid help for solving SSL issues

tannerS

I need my site to produce a green browser lock without the errors. The devoloper I hired to upgrade my site left me with errors: sagesoutdoors.com

I'm open to bids or suggestions on a reliable service to get my little site functioning correctly. It is a LeoTheme on 1.6.9..

• Like 1

To get specific, my recent 1.6 upgrade came up short, it needs secure SSL on the account and check out pages:

The LeoBlog images are causing a SSL error

The footer payment image is causing a SSL error

The google fonts are causing a SSL error

The prestashop search module is causing a SSL error

Thats what I see, obvously I'm looking for skills I don't have. Basicly I just need the upgrade job completed.

Sounds like the upgrade job was completed, and now you are having issues with your theme.  I don't know the agreement you had with the developer to upgrade your store, and if it included fixing defects with Prestashop (search block) and your custom theme and modules?  I know my upgrade proposals would never include such generic scope.

I saw your other post about specific SSL issues which appear to be all theme related...

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/430672-ssl-browser-errors-repair-method

If you purchased a LeoTheme that is compliant with v1.6.0.9, then I would fully expect to receive a 100% compliant and functioning theme.  I'm not sure why you would want to hire another developer to fix their issues.  Did you contact the theme author and request them to address these issues for you? 

Now I tried to visit your website so I could review these SSL issues, however I am receiving a server not found error.  Is this the correct URL?

http://www.sagesoutdoors.com/

I can provide my services to help resolve these issues for you, however I would need to be able to review the site and see the issues and then I could provide you with an estimate to fix these specific issues.