Problem with European Union Cookies Law module after upgrade to 1.6.0.14

After an upgrade from 1.5.6.2 to 1.6.0.14, I cannot translate the module European Union Cookies Law, ver. 1.3.6, by MyPresta.eu. It happens that what appears in the English translate appears too on the Spanish translate, and I cannot translate the text in Spanish, as anything I write the is not saved and the English version appears instead of it, under the Spanish site translation. By the way, the frame appears to be correct, as while in the English version the bar can be closed with a "CLOSE" button, in the Spanish version of the site it can be closed with the button "CERRAR". So the button is correctly translated, but not the text. Provisionally I've decided to put a bilingual text that appers in both versions of the site, but I would like to know why the modue does not accept the Spanish translation.

]More info about this issue:

The module appears under 1.6.0.14 Prestashop with the same interface it had for Prestashopp 1.5.X:

post-573082-0-32003400-1426793146_thumb.jpg

If I delete the module, it seems that it cannot be completely deleted, and appears as you will see on the first module of the list in the following image (v - by):

post-573082-0-77871100-1426793305_thumb.jpg

But, on the other hand, the folder is not present in /home/modules folder and seems deleted from there. And if I reinstall it through uecookie.zip, the fresh installation still keeps the configuration and message that I wrote in the previous install. 

UPDATE:

I've returned to version 1.3.5 instead of 1.3.6 and when I try to install the module, which appears in grey in the modules list (as not installed), I get this meesage: This module is already installed: uecookie

Despite appearing as not installed in the modules list, it works on front office, but still with that translations error that originated this issue.

Finally I've decided to uninstall the module and to supress Google Analytics module too, due to the legal requirements of the absurd Spanish "cookie law", even more restrictive than the EU directive originating this senseless regulation upon cookies. In Spain it is not just enough showing a banner or popup noticing the use of cookies, but you must not install any of them until the user has given his acceptance to do so. If you don't do this, you expose yourself to a fine that can reach 30,000 euro. The only cookies you can install without the user's consent and even without noticing about them are those marked as "strictly necessary cookies" intended to sign in and to keep the user's configuration of the website. You can get this through some paid modules that disable analytics until the user accepts cookies or clicks any link in the site, as it is understood as an explicit acceptance of cookies, but you only get partial data as a significant % of users may not click on the cookies acceptance button and may directly click any link of their interest, so you would be missing most of the data referring to the landing page. For this reason I've decided to disable the GA module, and as my site does not install analytics cookies I do not have the legal requirement to inform users neither to have their consent to install the store's strictly necessary cookies. In Spain most of the websites do not accomplish with this senseless law, as they only show a banner about cookies after having installed them and not before. And don't miss this: the same law says that the government websites DO NOT HAVE TO ACCOMPLISH IT. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...