Edit html codes in footer

Hi, i was wondering how do i edit the footer's code.

Cause i was hoping to add a live chat to my website and it needs a certain code to be pasted into the footer file to make it work. i hope you can help me with this.

Thank you.

Hello there, 

if you are trying to integrate zopim as a livechat service you can check one of our Prestashop 1.6 tutorials on the matter.

If you are trying to integrate some other live chat service I assume that you should put the code of the service just before the closing </body> tag.

Best Regards,
FastComet Team 

Hello there, 

if you are trying to integrate zopim as a livechat service you can check one of our Prestashop 1.6 tutorials on the matter.

If you are trying to integrate some other live chat service I assume that you should put the code of the service just before the closing </body> tag.

Best Regards,

FastComet Team 

it doesnt work

you can use also free extensions like html block free / content box to put own contents to footer section.

you will avoid files modification and all you want you can achieve directly from shop back office.

How do i install it?

If you won't need any dynamic smarty variable inside the script, you should ideally wrap it inside {literal}{/literal}

Im a bit confused here

• 4 years later...
On 3/16/2015 at 10:50 AM, NemoPS said:

themes/default-bootstrap/footer.tpl

Or your theme's name instead of the default, of course

Hi @NemoPS @vekia and other PS gurus

Sorry for replying to such an old thread but I need some heIp with adding some html code in footer, next to that "Ecommerce software by Prestahop" part. If you could help me with something, I would really appreciate it.

Basically I need to add small images/icons of accepted paying cards, maybe 7-8 of them, and link each of them to a specific url. 

Site has a custom theme and url is https://alati.shop/

Thanks in advance,

Regards

On 1/17/2020 at 2:57 PM, NemoPS said:

Hard to tell since it's a custom theme. Prestashop version? You could try footer.tpl anyway.

Hi Nemo, thanks for your reply. Its a 1.6.1.11 version with custom theme from Template Monster. Dont know much since Im trying to do it as a favor to a friend. Ive tried vekias free html box module but it doesnt save any changes, even w purifier off.

So I just add a html code to a custom themes footer.tpl?

Edited by vmarkovic (see edit history)