[SOLVED] Help with css customization

Dear all
Thanks for the great help we are getting from topic in these forums but now am stuck where i can not move any more forward and i wish some one will help to do what am looking for

i have made a print screen to make explanation easer
in 1st screen there is 2 numbers 1 and 2

1- i need the header to be on the meddle as you can see it a bet to the right
2 - i need to have a back ground for this section and it can be any light gray color

And on the second print screen i i need to have it as black font

on the 3rd screen i need to have black font and background for the payment selection

i wish some one will help me doing this because i so lost in here and i can not do any more changes

my css file attached

Thanks in advance
Regards

18225_7yfuVCSTjKsPZIZhDjx2_t

18226_1ZyLfoKVd2F4KbY9jGOf_t

18227_2ylD3lx70EdPIo4YwMBj_t

global.zip

it's actually quite simple if you know your css and the structure of how prestashop works.
1st and foremost, are you in USA?
2nd-ly, how are you debugging your site and with what broswers? (I recommend using mozilla firefox with the firebug add-on)
3rd, I hope you are familiar of how to edit and create modules.

I hope that led you to right tracks.

it's actually quite simple if you know your css and the structure of how prestashop works.
1st and foremost, are you in USA?
2nd-ly, how are you debugging your site and with what broswers? (I recommend using mozilla firefox with the firebug add-on)
3rd, I hope you are familiar of how to edit and create modules.

I hope that led you to right tracks.

thanks for ur replay,

1- no am not in the USA
2- am not debugging any thing :( i just need to do ome changes and thats it but i can understand the css

i have made many changes on my site with text editor but for the things iv asked for i am not able to do it

thanks

@fly2hi, the fastest way for me to help you is to tell you to use firefox withe firebug addon to tell you where exactly those css are at. I would be more specific, but I'm not familiar whether those are hardcoded into the template or if their blocks. However, like I said... the firebug addon will tell you exactly what css id or class to manipulate to affect the specific elements on your site.

More thorough explanation of the firebug tool for firefox, here. or for other extensions, here.