Best managed server option

Hello friends

My site is currently on a shared server and I am not happy with the speed, 

I have neither the knowledge nor the time to manage the server, so I need a managed server.

My site is very undemanding but the few customers who come are very important for my business so I need to ensure that the page will always be very fast and available. This is my site:

www.madereria.mx

Receives about 10,000 visitors a month.

I don't want a regular VPS because it doesn't guarantees more speed (as far as I know)

There are fourvery important requirements for me:

Speed

Cpanel

Managed

Near to Mexico location

I have the possibility of hiring in hostgator dedicated server for $ 105 dls per month and I intend to pay two years with a promotion from my card to 12 months without interest,

The options I've seen of VPS cloud are cheaper but when I add the cpanel and managed services becomes almost the same cost as the dedicated but with less hardware.

I am interested in a server in Mexico or the nearest and hostgator has its servers in Houston so it's relative close to México city

I could give your kind recommendation?  I am looking for a cheaper option.

Thanks in advance guys

Edited by janoloco (see edit history)

I've just found a cheaper solution,  

It doesn't have management service, but maybe it's better if I hire some and at the beggining, and then I just make sure the site stays the same in configurations.

option2.JPG

Any opinion it's very usefull to me

Hello janoloco,

If the speed is that important to you then you share our conception of how shared hosting should work and how a website should be treated. Please check our Prestashop Hosting package and feel free to contact our Live Chat representatives with any questions you might have.  

We have perfectly optimized SSD driven web hosting environment and also  recently we enabled the most famous used by Prestashop cache engines there (APC/Memcached/XCache). All our services are fully managed and we have no hidden fees - what you see as price is what you get and also what you will renew on. 

Best Regards,
FastComet Team